Jeremy Leggett, founder of Solarcentury, the UK’s largest independent solar electric company, has announced that his book ‘The Winning of The Carbon War’ is now available to download in full online. The book documents the “power and politics on the front lines of climate and clean energy”.
The Author, entrepreneur and businessman said “I wondered what news of the day would be, on the day I finished the book. It is that more people now work in the US solar industry than in US oil and gas extraction.”
“There will be many more stories of transition like this in 2016 and beyond. The drama I witnessed at the Paris climate summit should make sure of that.”
Fee e-files of the whole book, spanning 2013 through 2015, can be downloaded here.
- Friends Of The Earth React To News That 2016 Is Hottest Year On Record
- Industry Appeals With Government To ‘Remove Barriers For Energy Storage’
- Independent Review Backs Plans For Tidal Lagoon Project
- Tidal To Play An Important Role In Clean Power According To FoE
- UK-GBC Propose Increased Power To Cities For New-Build Housing Developments
The first printed books will be ready for instant dispatch online next week, with all profits going to SolarAid.