Scottish Renewables have responded to news that Glasgow wind turbine manufacturer Gaia-Wind has produced its 1,000th machine.
Stephanie Clark, Policy Manager at Scottish Renewables, said:
“Gaia-Wind’s success is a fantastic story for both the Scottish renewable energy sector and for our manufacturing industry.
We wish the company all the best in its continued push to bring wind energy to some of the most far-flung corners of the globe
- Applications For German Energy Start Up Award Accepted Until The End Of January
- Shetland Islands Receive Power Boost With New Wind Turbines
- RenewableUK Announce Health & Safety Award Winner
- 13 Energy Companies Backing Hydrogen For The Energy Transition
- Experts Say Scotland Has Chance To Transform Energy Sector
“For a business of this size to make such an emphatic global impact is hugely impressive and we wish the company all the best in its continued push to bring wind energy to some of the most far-flung corners of the globe.”