Blue & Green Tomorrow has today launched the Blue & Green Marbles, its annual awards. Next year there will be seven awards. But for the first year to get the ball, or marble, rolling, we are looking for the United Kingdom’s Sustainability Personality of the Year.
Unusually, this award will solely be decided by the public using a ranked transferable voting system, which means every single vote counts. Yes Westminster, every single vote counts – none of your First-Past-The-Post nonsense.
You can vote here.
- Blue & Green Marbles Finalist: Catherine Howarth, CEO ShareAction
- Blue & Green Marbles Vote: Three Brilliant Women #bluegreenmarbles
- Blue & Green Marbles: Caroline Lucas MP, Our Sustainability Personality of the Year
- Blue & Green Marbles Vote: Round Eleven #bluegreenmarbles
- Blue & Green Marbles Vote: Round Ten – All Female Final 3 #bluegreenmarbles
Follow all the action and campaign for your favourites with the hashtag: #sustainpersonoftheyear15 and #bluegreenmarbles.
2016 full seven awards sponsorship opportunities are available, please contact us here to discuss.