Operational renewable electricity sites over 0.01 MW, can now be located using an online renewable electricity sites map.
The map indicates operation renewable electricity sites listed on the Department of Energy and Climate Change’s RESTATS Planning Database extract, updated March 2014 and downloaded April 2014.
The map is available to view here: http://ukdataexplorer.com/renewables/. The area of the circles represents installed capacity (maximum power output).
- Friends Of The Earth React To News That 2016 Is Hottest Year On Record
- Industry Appeals With Government To ‘Remove Barriers For Energy Storage’
- Independent Review Backs Plans For Tidal Lagoon Project
- Tidal To Play An Important Role In Clean Power According To FoE
- UK-GBC Propose Increased Power To Cities For New-Build Housing Developments