Are you concerned about income inequality? Excessive executive compensation is a core contributor to America’s extreme and growing income gap. Join As You Sow, Robert Reich, author of Saving Capitalism: For the Many, Not the Few, and Nell Minow, noted corporate governance expert, as webinar examine CEO pay through As You Sow’s upcoming report, The 100 Most Overpaid CEOs 2016: Are Fund Managers Asleep at the Wheel?
The 100 Most Overpaid CEOs 2016 is an in-depth exploration of skyrocketing executive compensation. A panel of experts will provide an overview of companies that overpay their CEOs, the factors behind disproportionate pay, and how this excessive pay affects the greater American economy.
- Bee Vectoring Technologies Appoints Former Bayer CropScience VP, As Its New President and CEO
- New Research Reveals The Value Of Sustainable Business
- New CEO Appointed At Royal Zoological Society of Scotland
- First Environmentalist To Lead UK Bank
- Greg Clark’s Appointment As Secretary Of State: Institutional Investors Group Responds