Jeremy Leggett, founder of Solarcentury, the UK’s largest independent solar electric company, has announced that his book ‘The Winning of The Carbon War’ is now available to download in full online. The book documents the “power and politics on the front lines of climate and clean energy”.
The Author, entrepreneur and businessman said “I wondered what news of the day would be, on the day I finished the book. It is that more people now work in the US solar industry than in US oil and gas extraction.”
“There will be many more stories of transition like this in 2016 and beyond. The drama I witnessed at the Paris climate summit should make sure of that.”
Fee e-files of the whole book, spanning 2013 through 2015, can be downloaded here.
- WWF Scotland Praise New Energy Strategy
- Friends Of The Earth Scotland Respond To Scotland’s Energy Strategy
- ‘Landmark Moment’ For Industry Welcomed By Scottish Renewables
- Cost Of Offshore Wind Farm’s Power Drops 32% In Five Years, Friends Of The Earth Respond
- A Step Towards Change By The Industrial Strategy
The first printed books will be ready for instant dispatch online next week, with all profits going to SolarAid.