Industries in 2016 examines how business in the coming year will benefit from an improved global backdrop, whilst stressing the importance of preparing for expected volatility in emerging markets.
The complimentary report brings together analysis and forecasts for six key global industries – Automotive, Consumer Goods and Retail, Energy, Financial Services, Healthcare and Telecommunications – identifying strategic business issues for the year ahead:
- Global retail will grow by 2.7% but weak consumer appetites and continued discounting will impact consumer and retail companies
- Green energy use will gain ground despite low fossil fuel prices
- World-wide car sales are expected to rise by around 3% regardless of the trouble caused by growing spare capacity in emerging-markets
Industries in 2016, also highlights significant events within these industries that may impact your organisation throughout the year:
- China’s Singles Day sale on November 11th could follow BlackFriday in going global
- The European Commission will confirm its ‘Digital Single Market’ strategy, hoping to add $415bn to Europe’s GDP each year
- Iran is set to send around 500,000 b/d of extra oil back in to global markets
The report helps you to pinpoint key issues and trends that will enable you to influence strategic decision-making and answer vital business questions for your organisation in 2016.
For the full report visit: