FT/IFC Transformational Business Awards
The Financial Times and International Finance Corporation host the Transformational Business Awards again this year. The Awards will take place on 9th June in London.
The entry deadline for the FT/IFC Transformational Business Awards is rapidly approaching. Applicants have until Thursday 7 April 2016 to prepare and send their submissions.
The Awards are open to all financial and non-financial private sector organisations, with an emphasis on private sector-led public-private partnerships. The programme will reward innovation, impact, replicability, financial viability and sustainability on a transactional basis across the following categories:
- Achievement in Low-Carbon Urban Transformation
- Achievement in Transformational Technology
- Achievement in Transformational Finance
- Achievement in Sustainable Development: Focus on Sustainable Agriculture
- Achievement in Sustainable Development: Maternal and Infant Health
- Excellence in City-led Transformation
The 2015 awards attracted 181 entries from 167 organisations involving projects in 140 countries. We very much hope that you will be submitting one or more entries this year, and look forward to receiving them.
Register with Blue and Green
To leave a comment on this article, fill in your details below to register, alternatively if you are already registered you can login here