Greenhouse PR Company in Bristols Wins ‘Green PR Company Of The Year’
The award for Green PR Company of the Year has been awarded to Greenhouse PR for the second year running at The Business Green Leaders Awards. The Awards, which took place on Wednesday, celebrates and recognises the contribution of leading UK businesses and pioneers with regard to building the green economy and leading the transition to a low-carbon economy.
Based at Buchanan’s Wharf in Bristol, Greenhouse PR won the award for its high impact work with organisations focused on creating social and environmental impact. Judges highlighted the agency’s creativity and in-depth knowledge of sustainability issues. In the last year alone Greenhouse PR has worked on successful campaigns ranging from clean tech and renewable energy to global finance and the Paris Climate Change Summit.
James Murray, Editor-in- Chief of Business Green and host of the Award commented: “Greenhouse PR retained its title in a competitive category thanks to a wide range of campaigns that took in everything from the Paris Agreement to hydrogen car start-ups and community energy fund-raising.
The judges were impressed with the firm’s in-depth understanding of a wide range of green businesses and environmental issues, as well as its innovative and professional approach to getting its client’s messages across.”
The Award highlighted successful Greenhouse PR campaigns, including:
- Putting climate risk on the global financial agenda with Carbon Tracker
- Championing business solutions to climate change at the Paris Climate Summit
- Helping local authorities and researchers tackle air pollution with Enviro Technology Services
- Raising £11 million in the UK’s biggest renewables mini-bond offer to finance a 34MW portfolio of solar farms for Big 60 Million;
- Supporting Hubbub, the UK’s leading behaviour change charity, to tackle litter, recycling andfuel poverty;
- Launching the Riversimple RASA, the UK’s first hydrogen car built on a sustainable business model
Anna Guyer, Founder of Greenhouse PR said, “It’s great to be recognised for the work we do promoting the transition to a low-carbon economy.
Bristol is such a good place to be based, in an area with a thriving community of organisations focused on sustainability.
“We would love to connect with pioneering businesses in the South West area so that we help build their profile and help to take their ideas to scale.”
Greenhouse PR beat competition including global PR agencies Hill & Knowlton and Edelman.
Register with Blue and Green
To leave a comment on this article, fill in your details below to register, alternatively if you are already registered you can login here