Each day we’re introducing one, two or three of our new affiliate friends. If you click through the link in this article, the link is tracked and may generate a small payment to us. Sometimes the payment is per click, per user, per application, per accepted application or any combination of the above. That payment funds us so we can grow and encourage even more readers to live, spend and invest sustainably. Today it’s the turn of Art Gallery.
ArtGallery.co.uk is one of the UK’s leading online art galleries for original art. It is able to offer a huge choice of original art and limited edition prints, currently displaying more than 26,000 original artworks from 2,300 artists, at artist studio prices.
ArtGallery.co.uk delivers free to customers in the UK, and offers a No Quibble Return policy – customers can return an artwork within 14 days of delivery if they are not 100% satisfied. Prices of art vary from £25 up to £10,000.
All feedback from customers is published on the website and is testimony to the high standards of service offered by this growing business.
– Free Delivery
– Stunning art valued at up to £10,000
– Excellent customer service
Beautiful British original art
ArtGallery.co.uk is a showcase web site where you can buy stunning original art and limited edition prints by some of Britain’s most talented artists. They sell artwork by established “names” as well as the cream of the crop of emerging talent.
– Direct from the artist – when you buy from them you go straight to the source of the art. Your painting is packaged and delivered direct from the artist’s studio.
– Information- they give you all the information you need to make your purchasing decision. From the exact size of each work, to the mounting details.
– Artists’ eye canvas views – they feature photos so detailed you can see the brushstrokes and canvas grain.
– Support and sponsorship – when you buy through ArtGallery.co.uk you are helping established British artists consolidate and maintain their reputations. They also feature new and up-and-coming artists. So you are helping foster a lively art scene and create opportunities for artists to turn professional.
– Buyer protection – when you buy from ArtGallery.co.uk you are buying through a company trading since 1999 with an excellent reputation for professionalism and reliability. But that’s not all; you are also protecting yourself from disappointment in many ways. Be smart when you buy your art.
– Know who you’re dealing with – don’t buy from artist’s own web sites. Whilst most artists are honest and reliable, there are some web sites on the Internet set up by unscrupulous traders. They have an individual relationship with all of their artists, and they choose them based on their reputation and professionalism.
– Avoid auction-site art buying woes – they don’t recommend buying original art from auction sites. It is very common for the art to be imported from the Far East, where it is painted not by real artists but by labourers working in factory or sweatshop conditions. Art on auction sites is often very low priced. Whilst this seems attractive, it tells you that your art may be a copy of the picture you see, instead of the real thing, or an unethical import. Remember, art materials cost money, as does delivery, and top quality art is extremely labour intensive. All their art is created by artists living and working in the UK. When you buy art here, you are supporting the British arts profession.
– Credit card protection – when you use your credit card, you are protected by your own card issuers protection schemes. And because they use WorldPay as their main payment processor, you are protected against online card fraud.
– Money back guarantee – what’s more, because they offer a full 14-day money back guarantee (no questions asked) you can be certain that you are taking no risk whatsoever when you buy from ArtGallery.co.uk.
– Money escrow – avoid the risk of handing money to an artist with no guarantee of delivery dates or quality of work. With ArtGallery.co.uk your payment is held in escrow until you have actually taken delivery of your artwork. Only then will they release the money to the artist. This ensures you can’t get ripped off.
– Delivery monitoring – they oversee every transaction, following the order from placement to delivery of your artwork, and beyond. They take the hassle of dealing with individual artists away.
– Realistic prices – all their art is priced to sell. Most of their customers just want to buy their art and go. They don’t want to haggle, so they have fixed prices.
When you buy British art, you are helping to foster a lively arts scene in this country. You are helping more artists to keep creating amazing art over the long term. This helps artists to get better and better.