Entries are now open for the 10th anniversary Rushlight Awards. This is an optimum time to enter the leading set of awards for clean technologies, sustainability solutions and environmental initiatives.
To enter, just go to www.rushlightevents.com/rushlight-awards and follow the instructions in How to Enter.
The Rushlight Awards are an established event recognising the cleantech stars and sustainability champions of today. They are the only independent set of awards designed specifically to support and promote all the latest clean technologies, innovations, programmes, installations and initiatives for businesses and other organisations throughout UK, Ireland and internationally. There are 25 separate categories covering renewable energy, clean fuels and transport, energy efficiency, power generation, green products and services, sustainable agriculture, forestry and biodiversity, water, waste and resources, sustainable manufacturing and services and environmental measurement and management. There is a category for any technology, innovation, programme or initiative that reduces the environmental footprint of energy, transport, industry and everyday life.
The Rushlight Awards are open to all types of organisation at any stage of corporate development, including individual inventors, early stage companies, charities, universities, SMEs, quoted companies and multi-nationals.
These awards can be used:
- To have your technological achievements recognised by a leading independent judging panel
- To open your business to new market opportunities
- To celebrate and thank the team who have developed a technology, installation or solution
- To launch a new initiative
- To raise your profile to access new sources of funding and other support
Judging is performed by an independent panel of expert judges taken from a range of different origins, including academia, government and trade associations and includes representatives from Innovate UK, Office for Low Emission Vehicles, DECC, Carbon Trust, Crown Estate, WRAP, UKERC, Imperial Innovations, KTN, PERA and DIUS.
We are bringing together the most attractive set of benefits for entrants to this year’s awards which already include:
1. All entries will be made into posters and exhibited at the Rushlight Show, unless you choose not to.
2. The prestigious and internationally recognised Rushlight Awards carry substantial kudos, specifically due to the totally independent, high quality judging and breadth of support from the key leading participants in the sector.
3. Winners and commended entries can display their respective success logos on all their marketing material and communications free-of-charge after the event.
4. Priority will be given to entrants for the presentation slots at the Rushlight Show to investors/ financiers and key corporate customers.
5. All entrants can have a table-top stand in the Exhibition at the Rushlight Show at a substantial discount.
6. All entrants can attend the Awards Party at discounted prices, including group packages.
7. Every entrant can become part of the Rushlight Cleantech Innovation Network on Synoptica, a web-based software that enables the world’s largest organisations to find, track and engage with innovative technology and sustainable solutions providers globally.
8. Celebrate an innovation breakthrough or an initiative by entering the awards and bringing the team to the Party.
9. Put your product, service, technology or project in front of potential customers, investors, partners, intermediaries and service providers.
The Rushlight Awards Party will follow the Rushlight Show on Wednesday 25 January 2017 at the Royal College of Surgeons of England, Lincoln’s Inn Fields, London.
Summer/ autumn events schedule (see www.rushlightevents.com for details)