The south-west of England is putting a compelling case forward for being the renewable energy centre of the UK. And a new infographic by Stephens Scown solicitors in Devon and Cornwall shows this perfectly.
“The south-west is a hotbed for potential projects and the region has played and will play a key role in driving sustainable change and development“, said the firm’s head of renewable energy, Sonya Bedford.
The infographic highlights what the region is doing to help push the UK closer towards its clean energy targets. So, without further ado, here it is.
- WWF Scotland Praise New Energy Strategy
- Friends Of The Earth Scotland Respond To Scotland’s Energy Strategy
- ‘Landmark Moment’ For Industry Welcomed By Scottish Renewables
- Cost Of Offshore Wind Farm’s Power Drops 32% In Five Years, Friends Of The Earth Respond
- A Step Towards Change By The Industrial Strategy