The south-west of England is putting a compelling case forward for being the renewable energy centre of the UK. And a new infographic by Stephens Scown solicitors in Devon and Cornwall shows this perfectly.
“The south-west is a hotbed for potential projects and the region has played and will play a key role in driving sustainable change and development“, said the firm’s head of renewable energy, Sonya Bedford.
The infographic highlights what the region is doing to help push the UK closer towards its clean energy targets. So, without further ado, here it is.
- Friends Of The Earth React To News That 2016 Is Hottest Year On Record
- Industry Appeals With Government To ‘Remove Barriers For Energy Storage’
- Independent Review Backs Plans For Tidal Lagoon Project
- Tidal To Play An Important Role In Clean Power According To FoE
- UK-GBC Propose Increased Power To Cities For New-Build Housing Developments