Yesterday’s headlines included a call for supermarkets to drop John West tuna if they don’t clean up their act, a selection of famous selfies “turning their noses up” to pig factories and the news that the UK is ideal for carbon dioxide storage. Other stories told of Northern Ireland benefitting from wind farms, the European Investment Bank investing in London’s Thames Tideway Tunnel and a call for the UK cities to clean up their air.
- Friends Of The Earth React To News That 2016 Is Hottest Year On Record
- Climate Risks Causing Storm Surge To Threaten Coast
- Trump’s Victory Triggers US Trade Association to Attack Climate Policy Again
- Leading International Asset Owners Launch Climate Change Investment Initiative
- Demand For Electric Cars Boosts UK Car Market