Yesterday there was news that the Scottish Government has pledged a £1.5 million fund for Offshore Wind Accelerator, faith leaders from across the world joined together for a climate change convergence, and ancient carbon dioxide reservoirs could hold answers to safe Carbon Capture and Storage. Other headlines included news that Good Energy won twice at the Renewable Awards, a chicken litter biogas plant is set for construction, and talented technology start-ups will pitch to investors at an event in London later this week. In case you missed it, all of yesterday’s news is below.
- Rapidly Increasing Demand In $50 Bn Biogas Market
- Growth For Biogas Industry In Europe
- South America’s Cheapest Energy Option Is A 100% Renewable Electricity System
- Biogas And Its Role In The Upcoming Gas Revolution Took Centre Stage At EBA Conference 2016
- 6,000 MW Hours Of Renewable Heat Produced At On-Site Biogas Plant At Glendullan