Yesterday Berlin announced it would no longer invest in fossil fuels companies because they don’t comply with their climate agenda, Ethical Corporation published their second sustainable business report, and Good Energy reported its latest share offer raised £3.1 million. Other news included Akzonobel being recognised for their sustainable shipping method, and IIGCC said the EU referendum result won’t change the climate agenda. For all of yesterday’s news, read below.
- Team AkzoNobel On Their Way To The Netherlands For Volvo Ocean Race Training
- UK-GBC Calling For Whole Home Retrofit In Build Up To Chancellor Statement
- Human Cities Project In Rotterdam Launched By AkzoNobel
- Largest Ever Number Of Carbon Credits Awarded To Grimaldi Group
- BICEPS Rating System Introduced To Stimulate More Sustainable Ocean Shipping