Good Energy, a renewable energy supplier, is raising a £3.1 million investment through a share offer. Good Energy wants to give its customers more involvement in ownership and is encouraging them to get invest. Today’s share offer gives customers the option to support the company’s mission to transform the UK energy market for the better.
Good Energy’s first windfarm in Delabole, Cornwall, was bought through customer shares in 2002 and its first bond offer to customers, in 2013, closed three weeks ahead of schedule having reached the maximum of £15m.
Juliet Davenport OBE, Founder and CEO of Good Energy, said: “Our customer numbers, renewable energy generation and revenues are all growing fast. We believe our customers are at the heart of our business and should have the option to share in the success of Good Energy. This new share offer gives them the chance, alongside our institutional investors, to be part of the next stage of our growth journey and our exciting plans for the future.”
Good Energy’s share offer will raise up to £3.1 million to:
- Improve customer experience through a new operational platform
- Invest in new systems to reduce cost to serve and customer acquisition costs
- Develop existing and new renewable energy generation sites to maximise value
- Strengthen Good Energy’s financial position and future profitability
- World First Bond To Protect Forests And Deepen Carbon-Credit Markets Welcomed By London Stock Exchange
- NTPC To Lead On Brown To Green Bond Financing
- BoC Lists A Green Bond On The Luxembourg Stock Exchange (LuxSE) As First Chinese Bank To Do So
- Climate Bonds Initiative Publishes Annual Report
- Farm-Scale Wind Farms Set for Scotland and Wales
The share offer period closes at 11.59 pm on Sunday 19 June 2016. More information can be found here.