Standard Life Investments is a leading asset manager with an expanding global reach. Our wide range of investment solutions is backed by our distinctive Focus on Change investment philosophy, disciplined risk management and shared commitment to a culture of investment excellence.
As active managers, we place significant emphasis on rigorous research and a strong collaborative ethos. We constantly think ahead and strive to anticipate change before it happens, ensuring that our clients can look to the future with confidence.
Standard Life Investments manages £250.0 billion* on behalf of clients worldwide. Our investment capabilities span equities, bonds, real estate, private equity, multi-asset solutions, fund-of-funds and absolute return strategies.
- A Q&A with Simon Howard, Chief Executive of UKSIF
- Vigeo Eiris 2016 UK & Europe Retail Fund Estimates Show Strong Responsible Investment
- The Big Short screening and discussion afternoon
- Robo-investors are Funding Damaging Social and Environmental Activities
- Good Money Week 2016 – 5 Reasons Why Ethical Investment Makes Sense
Good Money Week is the campaign to raise awareness of sustainable, responsible and ethical finance to help people make good money choices. Good Money Week aims to ensure that everyone knows they have sustainable and ethical options when it comes to their financial decisions. Good Money Week takes place this year from 18 to 24 October.