The free range turkey’s in the oven. The recycled wrapping paper is being ripped of eco-presents and put in the recycling bin, under the LED-lit living Christmas tree. Yes, it’s Christmas, one of the most wonderful times of the year. We wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas.
Here’s a couple of Secret Santas that caught our eye in December.
– Timeline: It took a century of science before we finally did something about climate change. Read on.
– Daily Mash (strong language): Climate change sceptic is fine with all other science, Read on.
- A Conscious Christmas Dinner: Just Less Than Half Of Brits Ate More Sustainably In 2016
- Expert Warns Christmas Is Prime Time For Fly Tipping
- Discover Your Local ‘Capability’ Brown Landscape This Winter
- Fly Tipping Warning For This Festive Season
- Christmas Will Result In Brits Taking On £6.4 Billon In Debt