Following the release of complaints figures from the FCA, Hannah Maundrell, Editor in Chief at money.co.uk has responded with these statements:
“Whilst it’s great to see the overall number of FCA complaints coming down, it is a real concern that so many consumers are still having major issues.
Banks, building societies and insurers really need to up their game and address the recurring problems their customers are reporting.
- Inefficiency Of Mainstream Banks For SMEs Highlighted By New Research
- New Report Reveals Banks Aren’t Doing Enough To Fight Climate Change
- Triodos Bank Enforce Measures To Protect Most Vulnerable From Fuel Poverty
- Public Banks Must Step-Up To Implement Paris Agreement
- Public Demand Transparency On Bank Investments
“Banks, building societies and insurers really need to up their game and address the recurring problems their customers are reporting. I suspect the numbers we see today are only a drop in the ocean compared to the overall amount of people who aren’t happy with the standard of service they receive from their provider.
“The solution is simple, if you’re not happy move. There is a big disparity in the standard of customer service across financial providers so do your research – choose a provider that takes the element of their business as seriously as making money. If they don’t treat you well, they don’t deserve your business.”