This year’s annual Good Money Week (19-25 October) got underway on Sunday. A wide range of national newspapers and media outlets have already written about some of the themes associated with the event.
For each day before and during the week, we’ll be rounding up the day’s coverage of ethical and sustainable investment. Below is a summary of Thursday’s headlines.
Thursday 23 October
Giving to charity with donor-advised funds – Money Marketing
Co-op News launches ethical finance hub – Co-operative News
- Blue & Green Daily: Tuesday 10 February headlines
- ‘Activist fund’ moves to take legal action for Lloyds auction
- TED talks: how architectural innovations migrate across borders – Teddy Cruz
- No Dash for Gas protestors being sued for £5m by EDF
- E.ON revealed to have called for ‘dissuasive’ sentences for eco-activists
How to become a shareholder activist – Citywire Money
Photo: 401(K) 2012 via Flickr