Yesterday’s news saw four Catholic communities make a joint announcement to divest fossil fuels, the Low Carbon Vehicle Partnership revealed its climate-focused programme for the next year, and three farm-scale renewable projects are set for Wales and Scotland. Other headlines included the European Investment Bank lending Romania money for environmental projects and two compatible solar products could make the market more accessible. For all of yesterday’s headlines, read below.
- East Africa’s Largest Solar Plant Begins Operations
- Water For Kids Celebrate Safe Drinking Water For 20 Years
- Post-Brexit Zero Tariff Trade Policy Called For By Textile Trade Coalition
- CITES Temporary Decision To Shut Worldwide Ivory Markets Is A Win For Elephants
- Highest Level Of Protection For African lions As Botswana Minister Backs Convention