We’ve reviewed films from climate change to unsustainable economics, here we take a look back at some of those reviews.
To help us keep writing fantastic content like this and if you would like to invest in Blue & Green Tomorrow, then you can register here: http://bit.ly/1y83dzb.
1. The Midas Formula: Trillion Dollar Bet (2000) – Trillion Dollar Bet is a documentary that tells the story of the Black-Scholes-Merton options pricing model, discovered by three economists of the same name. Read more.
2. Sir David Attenborough’s The Truth About Climate Change (2008) – In this two-part documentary, Sir David Attenborough undertakes a journey to discover how global warming is changing the planet. Over the course of the programme Attenborough asks, “What is the future of our world?” Read more.
3. Home (2009) – Yann Arthus-Bertand’s Home takes viewers on a journey above 50 countries in order to provide a new way of looking at the world and the impact humans are having on it. Read more.
4. Speciesism: The Movie (2013) – Director Mark Devries sets out to investigate and expose the giant factory farms that are often hidden from view and supply the majority of animals for food products in the US. Read more.
5. Blue Gold: World Water Wars (2009) – Blue Gold: World Water Wars examines the problems created by the privatisation and commercialisation of the world’s water supplies and asks what this means as the resource dwindles and demand grows. Read more.
6. Disruption (2014) – Disruption looks at the consequences of our inaction when it comes to climate change, arguing that this is an issue everyone can and should be involved in. Read more.
7. The 11th Hour (2007) – The 11th Hour is a documentary created, produced and narrated by Leonardo DiCaprio about the state of the natural environment. This comprehensive film looks at the issues we have created and presents the outcome. Read more.
8. Unearthed (2014) – Unearthed investigates the issues that surround the controversial shale gas extraction method fracking, documenting how the process could dramatically impact local communities, economies and the environment. Read more.
9. Enough is Enough (2014) – Enough is Enough argues that the current economic model needs to change in order to respond to the challenges we face, including impacts on the environment and social needs. Read more.
10. The Corporation (2003) – The Corporation is based on a book of the same name written by Joel Bakan. The documentary is critical of the modern day corporation, its global economic dominance and the impact it is having on the environment. Read more.
Photo: grz3gorz via Freeimages
Like our Facebook Page
Strange Ways the Sporting World Impacts the Environment
The Future of Cryptocurrency is Eco-Friendlier than the Present
Why Bill Gates Is Wrong on the Climate Impact of Bitcoin
Everything You Need to Know to Create an Eco-Friendly Nursery
4 Environmental Benefits of Using A Buckwheat Pillow
Eco-Friendly Ways to Dispose of The Office Furniture!
7 Huge Advantages of Using Solar Power at Home
5 Important Changes to Become An Eco-Friendly Nicotine User
4 Great Ways to be a Committed Eco-Tourist While Flying
7 Basic Types of Forex Charts Ethical Investors Must Understand
How to Make Your Ecommerce Business More Eco-Friendly?
How Can Social Media Help In Promoting Sustainable Lifestyle?
Luxury Development for The Ultra-Rich Causing Climate Change Conundrum in Barbuda
How Does Bitcoin Mining Work and is it Eco-Friendly?
Is Gen Z Ahead of Millennials in Terms of Eco-Investing?
Four Reasons Why Buying Used Cars Is the Way to Go Green
There is no Planet B: The Growing Importance of ESG
Wonderful Environmental Monitoring Tips to Keep Indoor Air Clean
The Tremendous Benefits of Investing in Energy-Efficient Windows
4 Morning Productivity Tips for Green Entrepreneurs that Are Night Owls
- Features10 months ago
Eco-Friendly Interior Design Is Easier Than You Might Think
- Features7 months ago
Eco-Friendly Hacks To Create A Durable Shop For Your Home
- Features8 months ago
5 Simple Ways To Create A Greener And Healthier Home
- Environment11 months ago
The Benefits Of Sustainable Agriculture For Farmers