EQ Investors (EQ), the boutique wealth manager led by John Spiers, has announced that Mike Neumann has commenced his role with the company as Head of Investment Management. Neumann will focus on investment strategies for the firm’s EQ Bespoke clients, with responsibility across all areas of solution design, management and client delivery.
Neumann, who has over 25 years of investing experience, joins from Tilney Bestinvest, where he was Director of Investment Management.
Commenting on the appointment, John Spiers said: “Mike brings valuable know-how to EQ and an exceptional record of establishing strong relationships with clients. His investment knowledge and experience will be invaluable as we grow the EQ Bespoke service.”
Neumann added: “I am excited to join this growing business and believe there are excellent opportunities to expand the EQ Bespoke service. I’m champing at the bit to get started.”
- Alliance Trust Savings Platform makes EQ Investors Positive Impact Portfolios available
- Positive Impact Portfolios made available on Alliance Trust Savings Platform By EQ Investors
- Sustainable Investors React to EU Ref Results
- Exclusive Interview: John Spiers, CEO of EQ Investors (EQ)
- EQ Investors Comment on New Morningstar System
EQ has also announced the appointment of Terri Jones as Business Development Manager, as the business targets growth across its range of service offerings.