Our Twenty Questions series asks sustainability leaders and entrepreneurs, from renewable energy to responsible investment, about life, sustainability and everything.
To help us keep writing fantastic content like this and if you would like to invest in Blue & Green Tomorrow, then you can register here: http://bit.ly/1y83dzb.
1. Stuart Singleton-White – Stuart Singleton-White is the senior manager of external communications for Europe and Australia at the Rainforest Alliance. Read more.
2. Peter Michaelis – Head of sustainable and responsible investment (SRI) at Alliance Trust, he has managed money in the SRI world for over 12 years. Read more.
3. Ben Goldsmith – Goldsmith is an environmentalist, philanthropist and a partner at sustainable investment business WHEB, which he co-founded in 2002. Read more.
4. Peter Ainsworth – A former director of corporate finance in the City of London, Ainsworth was a Conservative MP for 18 years and shadow environment secretary for four. He is now chairman of the Big Lottery Fund. Read more.
5. Mark Powell – Powell, who leads the power and utilities practice at consulting firm AT Kearney. Read more.
6. Tom Aldred – Tim Aldred has been the Head of Policy and Research at the Fairtrade Foundation since 2013. Read more.
7. Anna Simpson – The editor of Green Futures, the magazine published by Forum for the Future. Read more.
8. Mark Hoskin – Formerly a partner at London-based financial advisory firm Holden & Partners, he was named responsible investment adviser of the year at the unbiased.co.uk Media Awards 2014. Read more.
9. Karl Harder– Karl Harder is the co-founder and operations director at renewable energy crowdfunding platform Abundance Generation. Read more.
Photo: spydermurp via Freeimages