Our Twenty Questions series asks sustainability leaders and entrepreneurs, from renewable energy to responsible investment, about life, sustainability and everything.
To help us keep writing fantastic content like this and if you would like to invest in Blue & Green Tomorrow, then you can register here: http://bit.ly/1y83dzb.
1. Stuart Singleton-White – Stuart Singleton-White is the senior manager of external communications for Europe and Australia at the Rainforest Alliance. Read more.
2. Peter Michaelis – Head of sustainable and responsible investment (SRI) at Alliance Trust, he has managed money in the SRI world for over 12 years. Read more.
3. Ben Goldsmith – Goldsmith is an environmentalist, philanthropist and a partner at sustainable investment business WHEB, which he co-founded in 2002. Read more.
4. Peter Ainsworth – A former director of corporate finance in the City of London, Ainsworth was a Conservative MP for 18 years and shadow environment secretary for four. He is now chairman of the Big Lottery Fund. Read more.
5. Mark Powell – Powell, who leads the power and utilities practice at consulting firm AT Kearney. Read more.
6. Tom Aldred – Tim Aldred has been the Head of Policy and Research at the Fairtrade Foundation since 2013. Read more.
7. Anna Simpson – The editor of Green Futures, the magazine published by Forum for the Future. Read more.
8. Mark Hoskin – Formerly a partner at London-based financial advisory firm Holden & Partners, he was named responsible investment adviser of the year at the unbiased.co.uk Media Awards 2014. Read more.
9. Karl Harder– Karl Harder is the co-founder and operations director at renewable energy crowdfunding platform Abundance Generation. Read more.
Photo: spydermurp via Freeimages
Like our Facebook Page
Cultivating an Environmentally-Friendly Home
Eco-Friendly Healthcare: Five Steps for a More Sustainable Medical Practice
Embracing Profit and Long-Term Sustainability: An Undeniably Green Future
4 Eco-Friendly Tips to Maximize the Fuel Efficiency of Diesel Generators
How Your Business Can Create a More Sustainable Supply Chain
There is no Planet B: The Growing Importance of ESG
How Municipalities Can Become More Energy Efficient
The 10 Best Eco-Friendly Destinations to Visit in France
5 Incredibly Simple Ways to Make Money Streaming Eco-Friendly Content
5 Great Ways to Have a More Eco-Friendly Wedding This Year
Greta Thunberg: a True Advocate for Environmental and Women’s Rights
The Vegan Revolution: Rise of The Plant-Based Business
Here’s Why Solar Power Demand Has Accelerated Sharply
Africa Must Capitalize on Growing Interest in Sustainable Investments
Creating an Eco-Friendly Garden that is Free of Pests
How to Make Your Ecommerce Business More Eco-Friendly?
Luxury Development for The Ultra-Rich Causing Climate Change Conundrum in Barbuda
How Can Social Media Help In Promoting Sustainable Lifestyle?
4 Electric Car Maintenance Tips to Slash Your Carbon Footprint
3 Things Sustainable Companies Do for ‘Green’ Construction
- Features9 months ago
Eco-Friendly Interior Design Is Easier Than You Might Think
- Features7 months ago
Eco-Friendly Hacks To Create A Durable Shop For Your Home
- Features7 months ago
5 Simple Ways To Create A Greener And Healthier Home
- Environment10 months ago
The Benefits Of Sustainable Agriculture For Farmers