Our Twenty Questions series asks sustainability leaders and entrepreneurs, from renewable energy to responsible investment, about life, sustainability and everything.
To help us keep writing fantastic content like this and if you would like to invest in Blue & Green Tomorrow, then you can register here: http://bit.ly/1y83dzb.
1. Stuart Singleton-White – Stuart Singleton-White is the senior manager of external communications for Europe and Australia at the Rainforest Alliance. Read more.
2. Peter Michaelis – Head of sustainable and responsible investment (SRI) at Alliance Trust, he has managed money in the SRI world for over 12 years. Read more.
3. Ben Goldsmith – Goldsmith is an environmentalist, philanthropist and a partner at sustainable investment business WHEB, which he co-founded in 2002. Read more.
4. Peter Ainsworth – A former director of corporate finance in the City of London, Ainsworth was a Conservative MP for 18 years and shadow environment secretary for four. He is now chairman of the Big Lottery Fund. Read more.
5. Mark Powell – Powell, who leads the power and utilities practice at consulting firm AT Kearney. Read more.
6. Tom Aldred – Tim Aldred has been the Head of Policy and Research at the Fairtrade Foundation since 2013. Read more.
7. Anna Simpson – The editor of Green Futures, the magazine published by Forum for the Future. Read more.
8. Mark Hoskin – Formerly a partner at London-based financial advisory firm Holden & Partners, he was named responsible investment adviser of the year at the unbiased.co.uk Media Awards 2014. Read more.
9. Karl Harder– Karl Harder is the co-founder and operations director at renewable energy crowdfunding platform Abundance Generation. Read more.
Photo: spydermurp via Freeimages
Like our Facebook Page
Eco-Friendly Decisions That Will Enhance Your Quality of Life
List of Fantastic Places for Green Consumers to Settle in South Carolina
6 Amazing Eco-Friendly Bedroom Design Ideas for Sustainable Homeowners
5 Great Ways to be a More Environmentally-Friendly Cannabis User
Amazing Approaches to Cycling for Promoting a Greener Lifestyle
Understanding The True Environmental Impact of Dentistry
Incredibly Important Benefits of Effective Ethically Made Anti-Virus Face Masks
Best Natural and Eco-Friendly Ways to Treat Dog Ailments
Green Entrepreneurs Find Creative Ways to Balance Ethical Goals with their Retirement Objectives
The Surprising Environmental Benefits of Using an Organic Mattress
From Store to Door with Minimal Impact: How Companies Are Eco-Friendly Innovators
A Guide to Investing In Renewable Energy Stocks in 2021
Creative Ideas to Practice Eco-friendlier Consumerism
Hawkers Launch a Truly Innovative Eco-Friendly Sunglass Line
Everything You Need to Know Before You Start Using Renewable Energy in 2021
The Curtis Institute of Music Makes Facilities More Energy Efficient
What Can Ecotourists Learn from Visiting Chernobyl?
5 Essentials for Promising Eco-Friendly Businesses to Thrive in a New Economy
Charity Organizations Who Are Taking Steps to Become More Environmentally Friendly
Mastering the Art of Trading Bitcoins Profitably and Sustainably
- Editors Choice12 months ago
10 Green Companies With Amazing Environmental Initiatives
- Features12 months ago
5 Sustainable Home Improvement Ideas To Improve Your Home’s Value
- Energy12 months ago
10 Amazing Energy Saving Hacks for Spring
- Invest11 months ago
4 Super Simple Solutions To Create The Perfect Eco-Friendly Home