Your chance to sponsor Sustainable September
While we have two announced supporters and will be announcing further support in the coming weeks, there are still Sustainable September sponsorship opportunities available for all budgets. If you want to put your business in front of an affluent, senior audience, then this could be an ideal solution.
Sustainable September is Blue & Green Tomorrow’s month-long celebration of sustainability. It is comprised of four evening debates and an all-day conference, one in each of the five weeks of September, with the aim of furthering the sustainability conversation.
Sponsorship opportunities available:
– Venue sponsorship to support venue hire
– Badges sponsorship to support printing
– Brochure sponsorship to support printing
– Webcast sponsorship to support film crew
– Volunteers sponsorship to cover hoodies for our volunteers
– Intern sponsorship to support dedicated event interns on living wage
We will give all of our sponsors a prominent logo presence at the venue, an editorial profile and full-page advert in the conference brochure, and a public thanks online and at the event.
If you are interested in any of these opportunities, please contact Simon Leadbetter at sponsorship@
Register with Blue and Green
To leave a comment on this article, fill in your details below to register, alternatively if you are already registered you can login here