Wednesday is your final chance to take our short survey on sustainable democracy, which we’re running alongside our friends at Vote for Policies.
Do you think there should be fewer MPs? Should the House of Lords be reformed? Should manifesto promises be legally binding?
We’re asking those questions and more, with the results featuring in our Guide to Sustainable Democracy, which is set for release next week.
We want to get a sense of the political mood among our readers. The next election may be over a year away but we’re getting started early.
- Electoral Reform Society Comment On Richmond By-Election
- EU Referendum Errors Must ‘Never Be Repeated’
- Politicians from seven parties call for citizens’ say over Britain’s constitution
- Which is more representative: Lords or Commons?
- ERS: PM’s ‘rapid review’ of Lords can deal with ‘regrets’ over lack of reform
It’s multiple choice and very short. You will be joining over 6,700 others if you take part.
Alternatively, paste the following link into your browser: https://www.