From the Morcambe Bay tragedy in 2004, to the Guardian’s investigation into the Thai prawn industry earlier this year, numerous high profile events have put the spotlight on global supply chains in the last ten years, writes Sedex.
To reflect on these events, and to commemorate their 10 year anniversary, global supply chain experts Sedex have created a timeline infographic. The infographic picks out some of the main events which have driven global momentum for CSR and supply chain responsibility, reflecting on what has been achieved in the past decade as well as the challenges still ahead.
- These 3 Companies Are Helping the Environment through Corporate Social Responsibility
- London South Bank Joins Electronics Watch
- Huge Transformation To The Social Housing Furniture Industry
- Successful First Day For GIIN Investor Forum
- 2020 Deforestation Goals May Not Be Reached, Suggests Forest 500 Analysis
Sedex is a not for profit membership organisation dedicated to driving improvements in ethical and responsible business practices in global supply chains.
Photo: Labour Behind the Label via Flickr