On the same day that SSE announce the loss of 50,000 electricity and gas customers, small supplier Good Energy have today released a trading statement showing 36% customer growth.
The highlights of the statement include:
– Strong growth in overall customer meter points up 36% to 239,750.
– Achieved industry-leading customer advocacy scores (net promoter score).
– Significantly oversubscribed share offer raising £3.1m.
– Increased competitiveness of our gas product and launch of a carbon neutral green gas proposition.
– Signed a contract for a new SMART-ready customer management and billing system expected to be delivered in H2 2016 as well as embedding our new financial system.
– Completed the sale of a 5MW solar site.
– Achieved our highest ever brand awareness of 6.7%
– Won the Renewable Energy Association customer service and company of the year awards.
– Full year results remain in line with expectations.
Read the full trading statement here: http://www.goodenergygroup.co.uk/announcements/2016/07/21/strong-growth-oversubscribed-share-offer-and-accelerated-investment
The 100% renewable electricity and green gas supplier which has been trading for 17 years, has also added its voice to growing concerns about unsustainable tariffs offered by some rivals.
Juliet Davenport, founder and Chief Executive of Good Energy said, “Some tariffs look unsustainably priced given current wholesale price levels. Competitive deals are great for customers, but loss leading tariffs coupled with a period of price volatility is an accident waiting to happen, especially for companies without proper risk management and trading functions. Blaming Brexit for price hikes is disingenuous – wholesale prices have been rising independently since mid April.”
Like our Facebook Page
How to Find an Eco-Friendly Termite Control Service Provider in Malaysia
Eco-Friendly Vegans Win Most Battles Not the War
3 Iconic Chicago Billboards Eco-Friendly Advertisers Can Learn from
EnviroSolar’s Abe Issa Discusses Success in Green Entrepreneurship
How Sports Could Be Impacted by Climate Change
What Eco-Friendly Patients Should Know about Online Therapy
6 Reasons Why Meal Delivery Services are Eco-Friendly
The Path for Retail’s Sustainable Future
4 Eco-Friendly Ways to Treat a Sinus Infection
4 Strategies for Eco-Friendly Real Estate Investors to Find Properties
How Managed Print Services Helps to Reduce Paper Waste
Why Scientists Are Concerned About ‘Forever Chemicals’ In Drinking Water
Meat Farming Is Only Getting Smarter, Easier & Eco-Friendlier
What is Eco-Friendly Homesteading and How Does it Affect Your Insurance?
Importance of Using a Water Purifier in an Area with High Pollution
Alternative Financing Ideas for Green Businesses that Shun Banks
Tencel Material Demand Shows Britain Is More Eco-Friendlier Than Ireland
How To Invest in Clean Energy Stocks in Only Five Easy Steps!
How To Secure Funding As An Eco-Entrepreneur?
4 Amazing Eco-Friendly Businesses Worth Starting in 2021
- Features8 months ago
Seven Health and Safety Tips for Eco-Friendly Products in a Green Home
- Energy9 months ago
Eco-Friendly Homeowners Lower Carbon Footprints through Greater Air Conditioner Efficiency
- Features8 months ago
Essential Guidelines for Eco-friendly Moving into new Home
- Invest10 months ago
The Eco-Friendly Evolution of Bitcoin Over the Years