LED lights have come a long way since they were first introduced on the market. Today’s products are all you need to safely and efficiently light the rooms in your home. Here are five current or upcoming LED light features that you will love:
1. New technology made it possible for LED lights to be hooked up to surveillance and security cameras. These lights now also have image sensors in them, which makes surveillance cameras easier to detect than they were in the past. As a result, you will have the peace of mind in knowing that your family is protected. There is one particular LED bulb on the market that has a camera integrated into it with face recognition feature.
2. Even when you are away from home you can turn your lights off and on using a free app for your phone or other mobile device. With the capability for smart bulbs, LED lights now have the ability to come equipped with built-in software. These bulbs can be linked to your iTunes account and can be used in conjunction with special Bluetooth enabled speakers to stream MP3s. This is one of the reasons why LED light bulbs can now be run remotely using the appropriate mobile app.
3. Two of the most important items to have in your home are carbon monoxide and smoke detectors. In the near future, it is likely that screwing an LED light bulb into an outlet will allow it to serve double duty as a light and smoke detector, all in one. Smart light bulbs with this technology included are already available for purchase. Another idea that could become a reality in the future is LED downlights flashing while your smoke detector goes off. You can already purchase light bulbs that can be connected to your Wifi and your smoke detectors through an automated system.
4. This brings us to another feature made possible in LED light bulbs; including Wifi boosters. This would mean that the light bulbs will expand your wireless network and avoid the possibility of dead zones in certain locations of your home. With an estimated current 16 million of light sockets spread throughout the world, this technology would allow all of us to have our light bulbs connected to our security systems. In 2025, the world will have an estimated 83 billion light sockets to better support these networking capabilities. Not only would this keep everyone’s homes safer, it would also make public places safer. It is something people all over the world can appreciate.
5. The ability to have speakers built into your LED light bulbs makes them more useful. They can be used to deliver audio at home or at a business without the need for expensive custom wiring. One particular brand of light bulb on the market already has the ability to change the colour and the pulse of the light bulb to match the beat of the song playing at any given time. This can be great for parties at home and even better for businesses such as bars and night clubs.
These five features will each change how you run your home. Their capabilities can make your home a safe and fun place to be in. Only time will tell if LED light bulb technology continues to advance in ways that we haven’t even thought of it. They are already making a difference all over the world and will likely continue to do so.
Like our Facebook Page
Strange Ways the Sporting World Impacts the Environment
The Future of Cryptocurrency is Eco-Friendlier than the Present
Why Bill Gates Is Wrong on the Climate Impact of Bitcoin
Everything You Need to Know to Create an Eco-Friendly Nursery
4 Environmental Benefits of Using A Buckwheat Pillow
Eco-Friendly Ways to Dispose of The Office Furniture!
7 Huge Advantages of Using Solar Power at Home
5 Important Changes to Become An Eco-Friendly Nicotine User
4 Great Ways to be a Committed Eco-Tourist While Flying
7 Basic Types of Forex Charts Ethical Investors Must Understand
How to Make Your Ecommerce Business More Eco-Friendly?
How Can Social Media Help In Promoting Sustainable Lifestyle?
Luxury Development for The Ultra-Rich Causing Climate Change Conundrum in Barbuda
How Does Bitcoin Mining Work and is it Eco-Friendly?
Is Gen Z Ahead of Millennials in Terms of Eco-Investing?
Four Reasons Why Buying Used Cars Is the Way to Go Green
There is no Planet B: The Growing Importance of ESG
Wonderful Environmental Monitoring Tips to Keep Indoor Air Clean
The Tremendous Benefits of Investing in Energy-Efficient Windows
4 Morning Productivity Tips for Green Entrepreneurs that Are Night Owls
- Features10 months ago
Eco-Friendly Interior Design Is Easier Than You Might Think
- Features7 months ago
Eco-Friendly Hacks To Create A Durable Shop For Your Home
- Features8 months ago
5 Simple Ways To Create A Greener And Healthier Home
- Environment11 months ago
The Benefits Of Sustainable Agriculture For Farmers