Sedex Conference 2016: Simplifying supply chain sustainability. It’s less than two months to the Sedex Conference 2016 and tickets are selling fast. Have you booked yours? 50% discount available with ID code BGT50-Sedex16.
5 great reasons to attend the Sedex Conference 2016:
1) Hear from expert speakers: TheSedexConference features speakers from across the globe and the supply chain – from big brands to small businesses, industry experts and leading organisations – giving a rounded picture of each issue discussed and genuinely pushing forward industry debates. We are excited to have a fantastic line up of speakers confirmed, including British Airways, Kellogg Company, Mondelez International, WPP, Sky, Mars, The Body Shop, Thomson Reuters, International Trade Centre, CDP, Carbon Trust, SAI Platform and many more.
2) Meet industry leaders: A number of leading brands have booked the tickets already, including: Arla Foods, Bakkavor, BBC Worldwide, Britvic, BT, Concha y Toro, Divine Chocolate, Dixons Carphone, Ferrero, Fyffes, Givaudan, Halfords, Haribo, Home Retail Group, Iglo Foods Group, KFC, Kingfisher, M&S, Matalan, Moet Hennessy UK, Morrisons Supermarkets, Nestle, Nordzucker, Ocado, Perrigo, SAB Miller, Selfridges, Staples, Tate & Lyle Sugars, Tetra Pak, Tesco, Typhoo Tea, Waitrose, Whitworthsand many more.
3) Network with your peers: We know one of the key reasons people come to events is to meet their peers. That’s why we’ve built plenty of networking opportunities into the conference programme, and this year in between the two days of the conference we will host the Sedex VIP Networking Dinner to further develop new connections and conversations. The glamorous yet intimate dinner at the Barbican Conservatory Garden, designed for just 150 guests, will provide guest with an exclusive opportunity to connect with industry experts and discuss the sustainability topics that really matter to you. Enjoy a superb three-course meal accompanied by excellent wine and network with industry leaders and peers from around the world. Click here to find out more about the Sedex VIP Networking dinner and book your tickets.
4) Get practical advice and take-aways: The Sedex Conference 2016 will bring together hundreds of leaders in responsible sourcing for two days of discussion, insight and practical advice in a form of plenary sessions, master classes and spotlight talks – all with the aim of simplifying supply chain sustainability. You’ll leave with plenty of inspiring ideas and practical actions to take away and improve your business or supply chain.
5) All at a fantastic price: As a partner of Blue & Green Tomorrow, Sedex is pleased to offer a 50% discount on tickets. That’s a fantastically low price to attend one of the world’s leading sustainability events. You can book your tickets hereby clicking on ‘New Registration’ and accessing the discount with ID code BGT50-Sedex16. Click here to find out more and join leaders in responsible sourcing.
Can’t make it to the Sedex Conference in person? You can still be a part of the event by watching many of the sessions live on the webcast:
- Free to access
- View live conference sessions
- Ask questions and interact with the sessions
- All footage will be available to view again after the Conference
Click here to register for the Sedex Conference 2016 live webcast.
Like our Facebook Page
Infographic: Fighting The Environmental Impact Of Face Masks
10 Perfect Zero Waste Christmas Gifts To Give This Year
10 Simple Home Improvement Tips To Create A Green Home Environment
Business Initiatives: Ways to Preserve the Environment
Ultra Simple Guide to Consumer Solar Panel Installation
7 Very Important Steps to Become an Eco-Friendly Dog Owner
The Unbelievable Car Insurance Perks of Being an Eco-friendly Car Owner
5 Very Important Sustainable Guidelines for Home Renovations
9 Essential Elements of Success for Eco-Friendly Food Trucks
Comprehensive Analysis of the Environmental and Financial Benefits of Hybrids
Implementing the Best Sustainable Construction Practices with Timber
An Important Look To The Future of Green Construction
The Triumphant Turnaround of Tesla Motors
4 Eco-Friendly Ways to Invest in Your Business
The Terrifying Effects of Polyester on the Environment and Our Health
Understanding the Horrifying Hazards of E-Waste 101
The Terrifying Environmental Footprint Of PPE Disposals
Sustainability is Transforming the Diamond Industry
Massive Technological Advances Create a New Era for Sustainable Farming
4 Sustainable Real Estate Renovations to Complete Before Renting Your Home
- Editors Choice10 months ago
10 Green Companies With Amazing Environmental Initiatives
- Environment11 months ago
How You Can Celebrate An Environmentally Friendly Christmas Or Holiday
- Features10 months ago
5 Sustainable Home Improvement Ideas To Improve Your Home’s Value
- Environment11 months ago
Simple Hacks to Slash Your Environmental Footprint for the Holidays