Sedex Conference 2016: Simplifying supply chain sustainability. It’s less than two months to the Sedex Conference 2016 and tickets are selling fast. Have you booked yours? 50% discount available with ID code BGT50-Sedex16.
5 great reasons to attend the Sedex Conference 2016:
1) Hear from expert speakers: TheSedexConference features speakers from across the globe and the supply chain – from big brands to small businesses, industry experts and leading organisations – giving a rounded picture of each issue discussed and genuinely pushing forward industry debates. We are excited to have a fantastic line up of speakers confirmed, including British Airways, Kellogg Company, Mondelez International, WPP, Sky, Mars, The Body Shop, Thomson Reuters, International Trade Centre, CDP, Carbon Trust, SAI Platform and many more.
2) Meet industry leaders: A number of leading brands have booked the tickets already, including: Arla Foods, Bakkavor, BBC Worldwide, Britvic, BT, Concha y Toro, Divine Chocolate, Dixons Carphone, Ferrero, Fyffes, Givaudan, Halfords, Haribo, Home Retail Group, Iglo Foods Group, KFC, Kingfisher, M&S, Matalan, Moet Hennessy UK, Morrisons Supermarkets, Nestle, Nordzucker, Ocado, Perrigo, SAB Miller, Selfridges, Staples, Tate & Lyle Sugars, Tetra Pak, Tesco, Typhoo Tea, Waitrose, Whitworthsand many more.
3) Network with your peers: We know one of the key reasons people come to events is to meet their peers. That’s why we’ve built plenty of networking opportunities into the conference programme, and this year in between the two days of the conference we will host the Sedex VIP Networking Dinner to further develop new connections and conversations. The glamorous yet intimate dinner at the Barbican Conservatory Garden, designed for just 150 guests, will provide guest with an exclusive opportunity to connect with industry experts and discuss the sustainability topics that really matter to you. Enjoy a superb three-course meal accompanied by excellent wine and network with industry leaders and peers from around the world. Click here to find out more about the Sedex VIP Networking dinner and book your tickets.
4) Get practical advice and take-aways: The Sedex Conference 2016 will bring together hundreds of leaders in responsible sourcing for two days of discussion, insight and practical advice in a form of plenary sessions, master classes and spotlight talks – all with the aim of simplifying supply chain sustainability. You’ll leave with plenty of inspiring ideas and practical actions to take away and improve your business or supply chain.
5) All at a fantastic price: As a partner of Blue & Green Tomorrow, Sedex is pleased to offer a 50% discount on tickets. That’s a fantastically low price to attend one of the world’s leading sustainability events. You can book your tickets hereby clicking on ‘New Registration’ and accessing the discount with ID code BGT50-Sedex16. Click here to find out more and join leaders in responsible sourcing.
Can’t make it to the Sedex Conference in person? You can still be a part of the event by watching many of the sessions live on the webcast:
- Free to access
- View live conference sessions
- Ask questions and interact with the sessions
- All footage will be available to view again after the Conference
Click here to register for the Sedex Conference 2016 live webcast.
Like our Facebook Page
Are Vegan Shoes A Sustainable Option?
How to Be More Eco-Conscious In Your Everyday Life
Tips To Become More Sustainable At Home
Modern Log Cabins: Sustainability and Aesthetics
The Basics of Starting a Eco-Friendly DIY Project
Importance of Shore Hardness for Sustainable Hobbyists
Green Healthcare Practice Patient Data Compliance Guidelines
Guidance on Trading Bitcoin as an Eco-Friendly Investor
The 5 Best Places for an Eco-Friendly Student Trip in Africa
The Importance of A Good Kitchen In an Eco-Friendly House
Why Making Your Business Sustainable Is More Important Than Ever
5 Essential Smart Building Systems for the 21st Century City
Investing in the Ethical and Eco-friendly Has Never Been Easier
The Most Popular Environment-Friendly Flooring Options
Five Ways to Make Your Bathroom More Sustainable
The Environmental Impact of Bitcoin Replacing Fiat Currencies
A Guide Transitioning to Safer and Environmentally-Friendly Chemicals
Role of HR in Sustainable Businesses
Tips To Make Air Conditioning Eco-Friendly
5 Reasons For Your Business To Go Green (Beyond Helping The Planet)
- Features9 months ago
Seven Health and Safety Tips for Eco-Friendly Products in a Green Home
- Energy10 months ago
Eco-Friendly Homeowners Lower Carbon Footprints through Greater Air Conditioner Efficiency
- Features9 months ago
Essential Guidelines for Eco-friendly Moving into new Home
- Invest12 months ago
The Eco-Friendly Evolution of Bitcoin Over the Years