Industries in 2016 examines how business in the coming year will benefit from an improved global backdrop, whilst stressing the importance of preparing for expected volatility in emerging markets.
The complimentary report brings together analysis and forecasts for six key global industries – Automotive, Consumer Goods and Retail, Energy, Financial Services, Healthcare and Telecommunications – identifying strategic business issues for the year ahead:
- Global retail will grow by 2.7% but weak consumer appetites and continued discounting will impact consumer and retail companies
- Green energy use will gain ground despite low fossil fuel prices
- World-wide car sales are expected to rise by around 3% regardless of the trouble caused by growing spare capacity in emerging-markets
Industries in 2016, also highlights significant events within these industries that may impact your organisation throughout the year:
- China’s Singles Day sale on November 11th could follow BlackFriday in going global
- The European Commission will confirm its ‘Digital Single Market’ strategy, hoping to add $415bn to Europe’s GDP each year
- Iran is set to send around 500,000 b/d of extra oil back in to global markets
The report helps you to pinpoint key issues and trends that will enable you to influence strategic decision-making and answer vital business questions for your organisation in 2016.
For the full report visit:
Like our Facebook Page
How to Find an Eco-Friendly Termite Control Service Provider in Malaysia
Eco-Friendly Vegans Win Most Battles Not the War
3 Iconic Chicago Billboards Eco-Friendly Advertisers Can Learn from
EnviroSolar’s Abe Issa Discusses Success in Green Entrepreneurship
How Sports Could Be Impacted by Climate Change
What Eco-Friendly Patients Should Know about Online Therapy
6 Reasons Why Meal Delivery Services are Eco-Friendly
The Path for Retail’s Sustainable Future
4 Eco-Friendly Ways to Treat a Sinus Infection
4 Strategies for Eco-Friendly Real Estate Investors to Find Properties
How Managed Print Services Helps to Reduce Paper Waste
Why Scientists Are Concerned About ‘Forever Chemicals’ In Drinking Water
Meat Farming Is Only Getting Smarter, Easier & Eco-Friendlier
What is Eco-Friendly Homesteading and How Does it Affect Your Insurance?
Importance of Using a Water Purifier in an Area with High Pollution
Alternative Financing Ideas for Green Businesses that Shun Banks
Tencel Material Demand Shows Britain Is More Eco-Friendlier Than Ireland
How To Invest in Clean Energy Stocks in Only Five Easy Steps!
How To Secure Funding As An Eco-Entrepreneur?
4 Amazing Eco-Friendly Businesses Worth Starting in 2021
- Features8 months ago
Seven Health and Safety Tips for Eco-Friendly Products in a Green Home
- Energy9 months ago
Eco-Friendly Homeowners Lower Carbon Footprints through Greater Air Conditioner Efficiency
- Features8 months ago
Essential Guidelines for Eco-friendly Moving into new Home
- Invest10 months ago
The Eco-Friendly Evolution of Bitcoin Over the Years