Following the success of the first Sustainable Investment Bootcamp, Blue & Green Tomorrow will be running a series of free, Institute of Financial Planning (IFP) accredited events on sustainable investment throughout the UK.
We are looking for a number of diverse financial advisers, paraplanners and network heads to participate in the one-day sustainable investment deep-dives.
These invitation-only events will be tailored for those who have an interest in sustainable investment, but do not feel they have sufficient insight to advise clients on the subject.
The first bootcamp took place in September 2013 at Lincoln’s Inn in London, and was well-attended by advisers and industry representatives.
The first event in 2014 will take place in Leeds on April 24 at Devonshire Hall – a beautiful and very traditional Oxbridge style hall, located just a mile from the main University of Leeds campus.
What: Sustainable Investment Bootcamp, worth 5 hours continuing professional development (CPD)
When: April 24, 11am-4pm
Where: Devonshire Hall, Cumberland Road, Leeds, LS6 2EQ
If you cannot attend this event, we also have a number of other dates and locations which you can register for:
– May 22 – Liverpool
– June 26 – Edinburgh
– September 23 – London
– October 23 – Birmingham
– November 27 – Bristol
What will the participant get from the one-day event?
1. Access to adviser and industry thought leaders in this rapidly growing investment area
2. Information on leading sustainable investment funds
3. Latest data on who is investing in what and what that means to advisers and why
4. What investors are looking for and the relative importance of ethics and sustainability
5. Support after the event to secure new clients interesting in this investment strategy
6. IFP CPD hours
Spaces are strictly limited so please complete the registration form early to avoid disappointment.