A consultation event will be held by The Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS) on the long awaited ‘smart power’ consultation at Regen’s Renewable Futures conference, exhibition and awards to be held in Bath Assembly Rooms on Tuesday 29 November 2016.
The event is part of the annual Renewable Futures conference which this year is focused on the ‘pathways to decentralised, flexible energy’. The conference is established as one of leading events for the renewable and clean energy sectors and features a line-up of industry leaders and key policy makers. Highlights include:
· Clive Maxwell, director general, energy efficiency and heat, BEIS speaking on energy policy priorities for the new government.
· a BEIS seminar on the smart power consultation and the role of local and community approaches to smart energy led by Beth Chaudhary, head of smart policy, BEIS.
· A session on the impact of flexibility on the network with National Grid, Western Power Distribution, Wales and West Utilities and UK Power Networks.
· A ‘CEO Forum’ at which Carla Tully from AES; Mark Kenber, chief executive Energy Supply at Mongoose; Tess Sundelin, managing director at Green Hedge; and Mary Walsh, director at Camborne Capital will discuss strategies for success in the changing energy market.
· A session bringing together leading players in storage including Tesla, North Star Solar, Kiwi Power and RES.
There are more details available online here.
Renewable Futures and Green Energy Awards is kindly supported by The Crown Estate, Scottish and Southern Electricity Networks, Ramboll Environ, Naturesave, Thrive Renewables and the Institution of Civil Engineers.
Like our Facebook Page
Are Vegan Shoes A Sustainable Option?
How to Be More Eco-Conscious In Your Everyday Life
Tips To Become More Sustainable At Home
Modern Log Cabins: Sustainability and Aesthetics
The Basics of Starting a Eco-Friendly DIY Project
Importance of Shore Hardness for Sustainable Hobbyists
Green Healthcare Practice Patient Data Compliance Guidelines
Guidance on Trading Bitcoin as an Eco-Friendly Investor
The 5 Best Places for an Eco-Friendly Student Trip in Africa
The Importance of A Good Kitchen In an Eco-Friendly House
Why Making Your Business Sustainable Is More Important Than Ever
5 Essential Smart Building Systems for the 21st Century City
Investing in the Ethical and Eco-friendly Has Never Been Easier
The Most Popular Environment-Friendly Flooring Options
Five Ways to Make Your Bathroom More Sustainable
The Environmental Impact of Bitcoin Replacing Fiat Currencies
A Guide Transitioning to Safer and Environmentally-Friendly Chemicals
Role of HR in Sustainable Businesses
Tips To Make Air Conditioning Eco-Friendly
5 Reasons For Your Business To Go Green (Beyond Helping The Planet)
- Features9 months ago
Seven Health and Safety Tips for Eco-Friendly Products in a Green Home
- Energy10 months ago
Eco-Friendly Homeowners Lower Carbon Footprints through Greater Air Conditioner Efficiency
- Features9 months ago
Essential Guidelines for Eco-friendly Moving into new Home
- Invest12 months ago
The Eco-Friendly Evolution of Bitcoin Over the Years