A consultation event will be held by The Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS) on the long awaited ‘smart power’ consultation at Regen’s Renewable Futures conference, exhibition and awards to be held in Bath Assembly Rooms on Tuesday 29 November 2016.
The event is part of the annual Renewable Futures conference which this year is focused on the ‘pathways to decentralised, flexible energy’. The conference is established as one of leading events for the renewable and clean energy sectors and features a line-up of industry leaders and key policy makers. Highlights include:
· Clive Maxwell, director general, energy efficiency and heat, BEIS speaking on energy policy priorities for the new government.
· a BEIS seminar on the smart power consultation and the role of local and community approaches to smart energy led by Beth Chaudhary, head of smart policy, BEIS.
· A session on the impact of flexibility on the network with National Grid, Western Power Distribution, Wales and West Utilities and UK Power Networks.
· A ‘CEO Forum’ at which Carla Tully from AES; Mark Kenber, chief executive Energy Supply at Mongoose; Tess Sundelin, managing director at Green Hedge; and Mary Walsh, director at Camborne Capital will discuss strategies for success in the changing energy market.
· A session bringing together leading players in storage including Tesla, North Star Solar, Kiwi Power and RES.
There are more details available online here.
Renewable Futures and Green Energy Awards is kindly supported by The Crown Estate, Scottish and Southern Electricity Networks, Ramboll Environ, Naturesave, Thrive Renewables and the Institution of Civil Engineers.
Like our Facebook Page
How Cities In Canada Are Addressing Climate Change
10 Tax Incentives for Businesses That are Lowering their Carbon Footprint
How to Manage Anxieties About Climate Change
Green Brands Must Understand Their Customers to Market Wisely
Key Necessities for Starting an Eco-Friendly Freelance Business
6 Ways To Overcome Cash Flow Challenges as a Green Business
Going Cashless Lowers Our Carbon Footprint and Has Other Pros and Cons
How to Be as Eco-Friendly as Possible on a Trip to New York
Why Brazed Plate Heat Exchangers Are Eco-Friendly
6 Steps For Making Crypto & Blockchain Eco-Friendly
How To Use Solar Power Sustainably At Home
Building a Career in Green Construction: Tips and Insights
Solar-Powered Security Systems: Protecting Your Home and the Environment
Top 5 Benefits of Workplace Sustainability
The Role of Smart Technology in Managing EV Charging Stations
4 USA Vacation Destinations for an Eco-Friendly Trip
Why Internet Faxing Is A Sustainable Business Move
5 Ways Eco-Friendly Employers Can Boost Efficiency
6 Wastewater Management Tips to Reduce Water Pollution
What to Look for When Choosing an Eco-Friendly Locksmith
- Environment3 months ago
6 Home Improvements You Can Make to Help the Environment
- Environment10 months ago
4 Countries That Have Banned Single-Use Plastic
- Features9 months ago
5 Huge Support Tips for Eco-friendly eCommerce Brands
- Environment7 months ago
How to Ensure Your Home’s Eco-Friendly During Construction?