A consultation event will be held by The Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS) on the long awaited ‘smart power’ consultation at Regen’s Renewable Futures conference, exhibition and awards to be held in Bath Assembly Rooms on Tuesday 29 November 2016.
The event is part of the annual Renewable Futures conference which this year is focused on the ‘pathways to decentralised, flexible energy’. The conference is established as one of leading events for the renewable and clean energy sectors and features a line-up of industry leaders and key policy makers. Highlights include:
· Clive Maxwell, director general, energy efficiency and heat, BEIS speaking on energy policy priorities for the new government.
· a BEIS seminar on the smart power consultation and the role of local and community approaches to smart energy led by Beth Chaudhary, head of smart policy, BEIS.
· A session on the impact of flexibility on the network with National Grid, Western Power Distribution, Wales and West Utilities and UK Power Networks.
· A ‘CEO Forum’ at which Carla Tully from AES; Mark Kenber, chief executive Energy Supply at Mongoose; Tess Sundelin, managing director at Green Hedge; and Mary Walsh, director at Camborne Capital will discuss strategies for success in the changing energy market.
· A session bringing together leading players in storage including Tesla, North Star Solar, Kiwi Power and RES.
There are more details available online here.
Renewable Futures and Green Energy Awards is kindly supported by The Crown Estate, Scottish and Southern Electricity Networks, Ramboll Environ, Naturesave, Thrive Renewables and the Institution of Civil Engineers.
Like our Facebook Page
Can You Maximize Your Profits While Investing Ethically?
Environmental Benefits of Living in Miami. Why Is It Worth Moving There?
5 Ways To Shift To Green Energy At Home
Advantages of Free-Range Farming for Eco-Friendly Consumers
What is Eco-Friendly Investing and How Can You Embrace It?
Green Software Ideas to Implement with an Offshore Development Team
5 Things Eco-Conscious Consumers Should Know About Private Wells
The True Environmental and Social Costs of Mined Diamonds
20 Incredible Facts Eco-Tourists Should Know About Dubai
5 Massive Benefits of Turning to Renewable Energy
6 Tips For Getting the Most from a Solar-Powered Home
7 Excellent Ways to Live a Greener Lifestyle in 2021
How the Property Industry Is Embracing Eco-Friendliness Across the Board
Sustainability in Construction: Methods to Mitigate Environmental Impacts
New Company is Driving ESG Infrastructure Development in Mining
10 Tips to Turn Your Next Holiday into an Eco-Friendly Celebration
4 Benefits of Commuting with a Bicycle as an Eco-Friendly Consumer
Some Important Facts about Eco-Friendly Glass Railings
Impact Proof of Stake Ethereum Mining on Power Industry Sustainability
7 Business Survival Guidelines All Eco-Friendly Entrepreneurs Must Follow
- Features10 months ago
Eco-Friendly Hacks To Create A Durable Shop For Your Home
- Energy6 months ago
Eco-Friendly Homeowners Lower Carbon Footprints through Greater Air Conditioner Efficiency
- Features5 months ago
Seven Health and Safety Tips for Eco-Friendly Products in a Green Home
- Features10 months ago
5 Simple Ways To Create A Greener And Healthier Home