About ten to fifteen years ago companies around the world started to introduce bottled water into the workplace. The many benefits of fresh clean bottled water created a billion-dollar industry, but unfortunately the environmental damage of this newly created industry is only starting to be realized.
Luckily as the industry has developed forward thinking companies such as Water Logic have developed a solution to the environmental problems by developing and introducing filtered water coolers.
These water coolers provide all of the benefits of fresh healthy water to your company, without the horrendous environmental damage of the previous methods of supply.
Here are some of the many environmental and business advantages that modern filtered water coolers introduce.
- Elimination Of Plastic Water Bottles – If you sit back and think about the sheer volume of plastic bottles in use worldwide, the numbers must run into the billions. The manufacture of these bottles alone is damaging to the environment, and installation of filtered water coolers eliminates all of those plastic bottles almost overnight.
- Reduction Of Carbon Dioxide Emissions – Worldwide, the thousands of lorries transporting huge heavy bottles of water results in approximately 6 million gallons of fuel being used annually. This then generates 2.5 million tonnes of carbon dioxide into the atmosphere.
- Less Space Required – Storing large water bottles, to ensure you don’t run out of water, and then finding another location to store the empties while waiting for collection can be difficult especially in an office environment. Installing a filtered water system eliminates these problems overnight, and ensures you will never run out of fresh clean water.
- Less Risk Of Injury To Your Staff – Every time the water bottle runs out, they need to be replaced. One of those water bottles can weigh somewhere in the region of forty pounds, which means that your staff members are at risk of a back injury every time they lift one of those bottles onto the dispenser.
- No Risk Of Contaminating The Water – Once your new system is installed the water comes direct from the supplier to the glass. There is no risk of contamination, as the water is never in contact with human hands.
- Significant Savings – In most circumstances, the initial cost of a new water filtration system will be recovered very quickly. This means that over the long term, the business will benefit financially from investing in a filtered water system.
- Superior Quality Water – Rather than water which has been sitting in a bottle for an unknown period of time, every time staff use the new system, they are getting fresh clean filtered water of the highest quality. Most people comment that the water simply tastes better, and this will encourage staff to make greater use of the facility.
The switch from bottled water to an installed filer system has many other benefits for any company, some of which many organisation’s will not have even considered. But perhaps the most important benefit of all, is the positive impact the switch will have on the environment, which is immeasurable.
Like our Facebook Page
Can You Maximize Your Profits While Investing Ethically?
Environmental Benefits of Living in Miami. Why Is It Worth Moving There?
5 Ways To Shift To Green Energy At Home
Advantages of Free-Range Farming for Eco-Friendly Consumers
What is Eco-Friendly Investing and How Can You Embrace It?
Green Software Ideas to Implement with an Offshore Development Team
5 Things Eco-Conscious Consumers Should Know About Private Wells
The True Environmental and Social Costs of Mined Diamonds
20 Incredible Facts Eco-Tourists Should Know About Dubai
5 Massive Benefits of Turning to Renewable Energy
6 Tips For Getting the Most from a Solar-Powered Home
7 Excellent Ways to Live a Greener Lifestyle in 2021
How the Property Industry Is Embracing Eco-Friendliness Across the Board
Sustainability in Construction: Methods to Mitigate Environmental Impacts
New Company is Driving ESG Infrastructure Development in Mining
10 Tips to Turn Your Next Holiday into an Eco-Friendly Celebration
4 Benefits of Commuting with a Bicycle as an Eco-Friendly Consumer
Some Important Facts about Eco-Friendly Glass Railings
Impact Proof of Stake Ethereum Mining on Power Industry Sustainability
7 Business Survival Guidelines All Eco-Friendly Entrepreneurs Must Follow
- Features12 months ago
Eco-Friendly Interior Design Is Easier Than You Might Think
- Features10 months ago
Eco-Friendly Hacks To Create A Durable Shop For Your Home
- Energy6 months ago
Eco-Friendly Homeowners Lower Carbon Footprints through Greater Air Conditioner Efficiency
- Features5 months ago
Seven Health and Safety Tips for Eco-Friendly Products in a Green Home