Blue & Green holiday cottages showcases beautiful holiday homes from around the UK, and occasionally in Europe, that are available to book through Hoseasons.
To help us keep writing fantastic content like this and if you would like to invest in Blue & Green Tomorrow, then you can register here: http://bit.ly/1y83dzb.
1.Lamp Cottage, Holloway – The property is located in the grounds of the historic Leahurst Estate, the former summer residence of Florence Nightingale. Read more.
2. Dinckley Lodge, Burcot-on-Thames – The property is located in eight acres of grounds on the bank of the River Thames, within the small hamlet of Burcot-on-Thames. Read more.
3. The Stables, Devon – This impressive south-facing barn in Tawstock, north Devon, has all a family or group of friends needs for a great holiday. Read more.
4. Pilgrim Corner, Somerset – This beautiful, adjoining, thatched holiday cottage is typically English and offers guests a place to relax and explore the surrounding area. Read more.
5. Mendipside, Draycott – The property has an abundance of character with original fireplaces throughout and sumptuous furnishings. Read more.
6. Gylly Beach View, Falmouth – This contemporary third and fourth floor holiday penthouse will always provide something to catch the eye. It overlooks the sub-tropical Queen Mary Gardens and Gyllyngvase Beach. Read more.
7. Beer Farm, Somerset – Tucked away in rural Somerset on the edge of Exmoor, down a private track in 15 acres, this detached barn conversion, decorated and furnished to a very high standard. Read more.
8. Belmont Lakeside, Leek – Enjoying a spectacular, secluded and sunny position with panoramic views over magical Rudyard Lake, this exceptional and very spacious property sits within steeply sloping woodland grounds. Read more.
9. Shark Fin, Cornwall – This house is in the most stunning location nestling high on the headland at Mayon Cliff surrounded by National Trust land and the dramatic coastline towards Land’s End. Read more.
10. Little Edstone Farm, Yorkshire – This stunning and beautifully presented detached barn conversion is approached along a private drive and overlooks the picturesque village of Nauton. A short walk leads to the hearth of the village and the local pub. Read more.
Like our Facebook Page
Can You Maximize Your Profits While Investing Ethically?
Environmental Benefits of Living in Miami. Why Is It Worth Moving There?
5 Ways To Shift To Green Energy At Home
Advantages of Free-Range Farming for Eco-Friendly Consumers
What is Eco-Friendly Investing and How Can You Embrace It?
Green Software Ideas to Implement with an Offshore Development Team
5 Things Eco-Conscious Consumers Should Know About Private Wells
The True Environmental and Social Costs of Mined Diamonds
20 Incredible Facts Eco-Tourists Should Know About Dubai
5 Massive Benefits of Turning to Renewable Energy
6 Tips For Getting the Most from a Solar-Powered Home
7 Excellent Ways to Live a Greener Lifestyle in 2021
How the Property Industry Is Embracing Eco-Friendliness Across the Board
Sustainability in Construction: Methods to Mitigate Environmental Impacts
New Company is Driving ESG Infrastructure Development in Mining
10 Tips to Turn Your Next Holiday into an Eco-Friendly Celebration
4 Benefits of Commuting with a Bicycle as an Eco-Friendly Consumer
Some Important Facts about Eco-Friendly Glass Railings
Impact Proof of Stake Ethereum Mining on Power Industry Sustainability
7 Business Survival Guidelines All Eco-Friendly Entrepreneurs Must Follow
- Features12 months ago
Eco-Friendly Interior Design Is Easier Than You Might Think
- Features10 months ago
Eco-Friendly Hacks To Create A Durable Shop For Your Home
- Energy6 months ago
Eco-Friendly Homeowners Lower Carbon Footprints through Greater Air Conditioner Efficiency
- Features5 months ago
Seven Health and Safety Tips for Eco-Friendly Products in a Green Home