Up to £18,000 + bonus (OTE £36k+) – highly flexible, home-based role.
Our mission is to support the growth of sustainable companies by getting our readers to buy from, and invest in, those companies that balance the needs of planet, people and prosperity.
We need a sales executive to be responsible for selling sponsorship and advertising packages into the UK’s leading sustainable investment, renewable energy, ethical retail, responsible travel companies and to the UK’s leading advertising agencies.
Launched in 2010, Blue & Green Tomorrow is the fastest growing sustainability magazine in the UK. Our audience is more affluent than the Financial Times’ and is rising by 10% per month.
– Identify potential sponsors and advertisers that meet our sustainability criteria
– Arrange sales appointments both individually and with our founder
– Cultivate and maintain good professional and personal relationships with customers and agencies
– Maintain a regular dialogue with your clients and deliver high levels of service
– Maintain up-to-date knowledge of sector, products and competitors
– Develop strong relationships with key clients and agencies and will be their point of contact for all multimedia advertising
Our founder Simon Leadbetter is a serial entrepreneur, blue chip financial corporation marketer with media roles at Northcliffe, Daily Telegraph, The Guardian and Emap. If you want to work in media, this will be the springboard to amazing things.
We are looking for:
An exceptional graduate with an interest in media sales. You need to be highly computer literate (familiar with CRM technology), possess strong analytical and numerical skills, and have a professional telephone manner.
– Word perfect (spelling & grammar) first time, every time – accurate, elegant and clear writing under pressure
– Basic curiosity and resourcefulness, proactive, independent, and able to use your initiative
– Highly numerate – an appreciation of the importance of data, facts and figures
– Have a real interest in working in environmental and ethical problems
– An awareness of how social media works and how social networks relate to news and newsgathering
– Have lots and lots of energy, be excited by our mission, keen to be involved and learn more about sustainability
The small print:
The probationary salary is living wage (£13,559pa, £7.45ph for 35 hours per week)
Upon successful completion of probation, the full-time role will pay up to £18,000 + commission (OTE £36k+)
Send a short email explaining who you are and why you would be a perfect fit for the role, your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All docs in MS Word 1997-2003.
We will invite successful applicants to a telephone interview.
Closing date: 10th June 2013
Like our Facebook Page
Investing in a Sustainable Environmental Future for Northern Virginia
Prominent Trends in Seafood Sustainability in 2022
Can PEMF Help To Improve Plant Growth for Eco-Friendly Gardeners
How the U.S. Government is Promoting Green Energy in the Country
12 Essential Things for Buying Your First Home
Harnessing Sustainability with User-Centric Technology Innovation
Making Your Dream of Having an Eco-Friendly Garden Come True
Tips for Optimal Waste Management in Your Home
The Agricultural Benefits of Weather Stations for Eco-Friendly Farmers
What Makes Online Furniture Eco-Friendly?
7 Eco-Friendly Plant-Based Alternatives for Everyday Products
Top 5 Benefits of Eco-Friendly Cars
Why Eco-Friendly Homes Should Have Outdoor Bathrooms
Merits of Sustainability Reporting: What Every Manager Must Know
Low Emission and Clean Air Zones: What You Need To Know
4 Ways To Build A Sustainable Home
CEO Brian Ladin Explains How The Shipping Industry Is Going Green
A Guide to Eco-Friendly Landscaping
Why Transitioning Your Company to an EV Fleet Makes Sense?
6 Practices for Sustainable and Eco-Friendly Plant Operations
- Features11 months ago
Seven Health and Safety Tips for Eco-Friendly Products in a Green Home
- Energy12 months ago
Eco-Friendly Homeowners Lower Carbon Footprints through Greater Air Conditioner Efficiency
- Features11 months ago
Essential Guidelines for Eco-friendly Moving into new Home
- Features10 months ago
5 Compelling Reasons to Hire an Eco-Friendly Contractor