The members of the UK Green Building Council’s prestigious Future Leaders programme 2017 have been announced.
Now in its fourth year, the 9-month programme brings together early-stage professionals from across the built environment industry to take part in a unique programme of leadership and innovation. The course kicks off with a two day residential in January, followed by a series of innovation workshops, and will culminate in an evening of presentations to industry leaders in September 2017. The programme takes participants on a journey to develop skills in personal leadership, collaborative thinking, business model development, innovation and storytelling.
Future Leaders provides a forum for tomorrow’s leaders to grapple with the most critical issues that the sector will face in the future, and challenges participants to work collaboratively to address these. Graduates from the programme are able to join the exclusive Future Leaders alumni network, which brings opportunities for continued professional development and access to a growing number of thought-leaders right across the built environment value chain.
Our 2017 Future Leaders:
- Camilla Read, Environmental & Sustainability Manager, Overbury & Morgan Lovell
- Emily Hamilton, Sustainability Manager, Grosvenor
- Giuditta Veneri, Architect, Barr Gazetas
- James Golding, Project Manager, Heathrow
- Jo Dobson, Senior Sustainability Consultant, Useful Projects
- John Taylor, Head of Delivery/Associate Director, Carbon Credentials
- Lee French, Associate (Civil Engineering), Cundall
- Lee Lambley, Habitat Strategic Relationship Leader/British Gypsum TAC Manager, Saint-Gobain
- Lewis Matthews, Site/Construction Manager, Sir Robert MᶜAlpine
- Lucy Darler, Sustainability Manager (Reporting, Engagement and Benchmarks), Carillion
- Mark Fenton, Climate Change Specialist (Carbon), High Speed Two Ltd
- Matthew Blanks, Construction Project Manager, John Lewis Partnership
- Matthew Pitt, Technical Supervisor, Gentoo
- Meital Ben Dayan, Project Architect, Architype
- Michael Cross, Principal Sustainable Development Manager, Willmott Dixon
- Natalia Ford, Sustainability Officer, UK-GBC
- Nicole Campbell, Senior Asset Manager – Regional Portfolio, Crown Estate
- Rachel Cakebread, Scheme Manager, BRE
- Ritu Rajashekar, Senior Sustainability Consultant, Waterman Group
- Ruaraidh Bellew, Business Development Manager, EP&T Global Ltd
- Sherleen Pang, Associate, XCO2 Energy
- Tamara Farnham, Senior Estimator, ISG
- Tom Fisher, Assistant Development Manager, Lendlease
- Vanessa Wall, Senior Sustainability Consultant, AECOM
We’re delighted to be convening such a talented and diverse group of individuals for the programme’s fourth year.
Head of Leadership and Innovation, Cat Hirst, said:
“We’re delighted to be convening such a talented and diverse group of individuals for the programme’s fourth year. Future Leaders is absolutely key to providing the space and structure for high-potential individuals to challenge traditional assumptions and work together to champion innovation, ensuring sustainability is central to business leadership.”