In a video presented at the UN climate summit in New York and narrated by actor Morgan Freeman, the world’s leaders have been urged to take action to solve the challenges posed by climate change and use the opportunities it offers to create a sustainable future.
Blue & Green Tomorrow is currently running a crowdfunder to ensure its survival. Please pledge.
The opening film, called What’s Possible, was created by director Louie Schwartzberg, writer Scott Z. Burns, Moving Art Studio, and Lyn Davis Lear and the Lear Family Foundation.
It is narrated by Morgan Freeman, who explains people should act together to take advantage of the economic opportunities that climate change offers.
- See Them While You Can: Places that Might be Changed Forever by Climate Change
- Applications For German Energy Start Up Award Accepted Until The End Of January
- Campaigners Appeal With EU To Make Food Waste Promise Binding
- 10 things every person can do to prevent climate change
- WWF Scotland Praise New Energy Strategy
The video argues that humanity has all the tools it needs to create a prosperous and clean future for all, without harming the planet.
The Un climate summit took place on Tuesday in New York and saw countries’ leader make various commitments to face climate challenges. It is hoped that the talks would ease the reaching of a global agreement on climate change in 2015.
Photo: Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources