Each day we’re introducing one, two or three of our new affiliate friends. If you click through the link in this article, the link is tracked and may generate a small payment to us. Sometimes the payment is per click, per user, per application, per accepted application or any combination of the above. That payment funds us so we can grow and encourage even more readers to live, spend and invest sustainably. Today it’s the turn of English Heritage membership.
English Heritage is guardian to some of the nation’s most treasured and iconic buildings and monuments, including Kenwood House, Stonehenge, Tintagel Castle, Osborne House, Hadrian’s Wall and Dover Castle. English Heritage champions their historic places and advises the Government and others to help today’s generation get the best out of our heritage and ensure that it is protected for future generations.
From only £39 for a whole year, English Heritage members enjoy…
– Unlimited access to over 400 historic properties across the country, a whole year’s worth of fun days out.
– Free entry for up to six accompanying children per adult member.
– Free or reduced-price entry to exclusive members’ events giving you access to their experts and a glimpse behind the scenes.
– Exclusive Members’ Magazine four times a year with in-depth features about their properties and wider work, also includes a nationwide events guide.
– Free handbook worth £10.95 to help plan your next exciting day out.
– Special offers, discounts and competitions for a great variety of products and experiences.
– English Heritage car sticker.