The World Forum on Natural Capital takes place November 23-24 in Edinburgh. You can hear why Alliance Trust takes natural capital seriously and how NZ business recognises natural capital.
The World Forum on Natural Capital is organised by the Scottish Wildlife Trust, in association with the United Nations Environment Programme; International Union for Conservation of Nature; World Business Council for Sustainable Development; Natural Capital Coalition and The Wildlife Trusts.
Natural Capital can be defined as: “the world’s stocks of natural assets which include geology, soil, air, water and all living things.”
On their website they say: “Business leaders, government representatives and environmental experts from around the world will gather in Edinburgh this November for the second World Forum on Natural Capital. Join us for the world’s leading natural capital event. ”
- UNESCO, IUCN and WWF welcome new no-go pledge for World Heritage sites by Tullow Oil
- UN climate summit: Governments and businesses pledge to halt deforestation by 2030
- India’s lesser-known species threatened by wildlife poaching
- ‘Overwhelming and clear evidence’ that neonicotinoids harm bees and food
- Quarter of European bumblebees face extinction
Visit the World Forum on Natural Capital website. They stress booking your Edinburgh accommodation by Monday to benefit from reductions.
The venue: Edinburgh International Conference Centre.