On the 25th January, the 8th Rushlight Show will be held at the Royal College of Surgeons.
The show, sponsored by Innovate UK, BEIS, Enterprise Ireland, Carbon Limiting Technologies, Venner Shipley and Smith & Williamson, is a leading event for cleantech companies and sustainable solutions to meet investors and financiers, corporate customers, government departments, advisers and intermediaries in the heart of London.
The event highlights are:
1. The Innovation Showcase of the Cleantech Conference, opened by Nick Hurd, Minister of State for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy, with 40 companies presenting their latest cleantech and sustainability innovations.
2. The Innovate UK Energy Catalyst Round 2 Showcase in the Exhibition, together with the Enterprise Ireland Pavilion and the poster exhibition, amounting to over 80 of the latest innovations in cleantech and sustainability.
3. UK Energy breakfast seminar, where Clive Maxwell, Director General Energy Transformation at BEIS will provide an update on the BEIS strategy for energy in the UK and the whole market will be analysed and the energy revolution explained. This is a must attend event for anyone with an interest in UK power generation and the energy market.
4. The Resourceful Conference, in association with LCRN, which is the market place for the development of the circular economy, with a major opportunity for solutions providers and intermediaries to present to investors, local authorities, government and corporates eager to engage in this space.
5. The Sustainable Solutions Market Panel, where organisations can present their market-ready products and services directly to a panel and audience of leading sustainability and procurement representatives from corporate UK who are seeking to further their supply chain sustainability and resilience, including NHS, Rolls Royce, Interface, Berkeley Group and CBRE.
The total audience for the whole event is expected to exceed 500 and will include cleantech senior management, investors, advisers, corporate customers, sustainability professionals, local authorities, community reuse businesses, trade associations, media and other consultants specialising in the various sectors. The programme includes over 14 active investors from across Europe, 12 major corporates seeking more sustainable suppliers, leading public sector officials and 60 cleantech companies.
Full event details are available here. With delegate places for the whole Show starting at £70/ £90/ £150 plus VAT, this event is designed to be both informative and exceptional value for money. If you wish to attend just the UK Energy Breakfast Seminar element of the day, the cost is £40 plus VAT, whereas the breakfast event is free for those registered for the whole day. Registration for all aspects of the event is here.
Companies interested in presenting in the Innovation Showcase, to the Sustainable Solutions Market Panel or to the Resourceful Conference panel of investors, circular economy customers and local authorities merely have to register as a delegate(s) and then apply for one of the remaining slots.
Delegates for the Rushlight Show can obtain an attractive discount to attend the Rushlight Awards Party which takes place in the evening after the Show at the same venue.
Like our Facebook Page
How to Recycle Books: 7 Easy Steps
How to Raise Money for Your Non-Profit or Charity: 7 Steps to Take
Solar-Powered Solutions for Lowering City Infrastructure Carbon Footprint
How to Prioritize Sustainability When Studying Abroad
EHS Management is Making the Construction Industry Greener
Best Sustainable Practices in the Construction Industry in 2024
Comparing Renewable Energy: Solar Power, Wind, Hydro & Bio
Maximizing Home Efficiency: The Renewable Way
10 Easy Ways To Make Your Home More Eco-Friendly
Energy Management Mastery: 4 Tips for Green Property Owners
Insider Tips for an Eco-Friendly Dubai Vacation in 2024
Polythene Bags and Food Safety: Crucial Role in Food Packaging
5 Tips for Creating a Sustainable Living Space
Solo Eco-Tourism Misconceptions That Need To Be Debunked
Embracing Sustainability: 7 Tips for Eco-Friendly Shopping
Crypto Market Makers Are Becoming More Eco-Friendly
Eco-Friendly Benefits of Energy Efficient Mortgages
Experience Thailand at Sea Yacht Chartering as an Eco-Tourist
5 Reasons Eco-Tourists Should Plan a Barcelona Getaway
Ocean Stewardship: The New Frontier for Charitable Giving
- Features8 months ago
What is the Eco-Friendliest Option to Wash Your Dishes?
- Environment12 months ago
6 Home Improvements You Can Make to Help the Environment
- Editors Choice11 months ago
7 Tips to Minimize the Negative Impact Businesses Have on the Environment
- Environment12 months ago
The Truth About The Environmental Impact of Dogs