On the 25th January, the 8th Rushlight Show will be held at the Royal College of Surgeons.
The show, sponsored by Innovate UK, BEIS, Enterprise Ireland, Carbon Limiting Technologies, Venner Shipley and Smith & Williamson, is a leading event for cleantech companies and sustainable solutions to meet investors and financiers, corporate customers, government departments, advisers and intermediaries in the heart of London.
The event highlights are:
1. The Innovation Showcase of the Cleantech Conference, opened by Nick Hurd, Minister of State for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy, with 40 companies presenting their latest cleantech and sustainability innovations.
2. The Innovate UK Energy Catalyst Round 2 Showcase in the Exhibition, together with the Enterprise Ireland Pavilion and the poster exhibition, amounting to over 80 of the latest innovations in cleantech and sustainability.
3. UK Energy breakfast seminar, where Clive Maxwell, Director General Energy Transformation at BEIS will provide an update on the BEIS strategy for energy in the UK and the whole market will be analysed and the energy revolution explained. This is a must attend event for anyone with an interest in UK power generation and the energy market.
4. The Resourceful Conference, in association with LCRN, which is the market place for the development of the circular economy, with a major opportunity for solutions providers and intermediaries to present to investors, local authorities, government and corporates eager to engage in this space.
5. The Sustainable Solutions Market Panel, where organisations can present their market-ready products and services directly to a panel and audience of leading sustainability and procurement representatives from corporate UK who are seeking to further their supply chain sustainability and resilience, including NHS, Rolls Royce, Interface, Berkeley Group and CBRE.
The total audience for the whole event is expected to exceed 500 and will include cleantech senior management, investors, advisers, corporate customers, sustainability professionals, local authorities, community reuse businesses, trade associations, media and other consultants specialising in the various sectors. The programme includes over 14 active investors from across Europe, 12 major corporates seeking more sustainable suppliers, leading public sector officials and 60 cleantech companies.
Full event details are available here. With delegate places for the whole Show starting at £70/ £90/ £150 plus VAT, this event is designed to be both informative and exceptional value for money. If you wish to attend just the UK Energy Breakfast Seminar element of the day, the cost is £40 plus VAT, whereas the breakfast event is free for those registered for the whole day. Registration for all aspects of the event is here.
Companies interested in presenting in the Innovation Showcase, to the Sustainable Solutions Market Panel or to the Resourceful Conference panel of investors, circular economy customers and local authorities merely have to register as a delegate(s) and then apply for one of the remaining slots.
Delegates for the Rushlight Show can obtain an attractive discount to attend the Rushlight Awards Party which takes place in the evening after the Show at the same venue.
Like our Facebook Page
Investing in a Sustainable Environmental Future for Northern Virginia
Prominent Trends in Seafood Sustainability in 2022
Can PEMF Help To Improve Plant Growth for Eco-Friendly Gardeners
How the U.S. Government is Promoting Green Energy in the Country
12 Essential Things for Buying Your First Home
Harnessing Sustainability with User-Centric Technology Innovation
Making Your Dream of Having an Eco-Friendly Garden Come True
Tips for Optimal Waste Management in Your Home
The Agricultural Benefits of Weather Stations for Eco-Friendly Farmers
What Makes Online Furniture Eco-Friendly?
7 Eco-Friendly Plant-Based Alternatives for Everyday Products
Top 5 Benefits of Eco-Friendly Cars
Why Eco-Friendly Homes Should Have Outdoor Bathrooms
Merits of Sustainability Reporting: What Every Manager Must Know
Low Emission and Clean Air Zones: What You Need To Know
4 Ways To Build A Sustainable Home
CEO Brian Ladin Explains How The Shipping Industry Is Going Green
A Guide to Eco-Friendly Landscaping
Why Transitioning Your Company to an EV Fleet Makes Sense?
6 Practices for Sustainable and Eco-Friendly Plant Operations
- Features11 months ago
Seven Health and Safety Tips for Eco-Friendly Products in a Green Home
- Energy11 months ago
Eco-Friendly Homeowners Lower Carbon Footprints through Greater Air Conditioner Efficiency
- Features11 months ago
Essential Guidelines for Eco-friendly Moving into new Home
- Features10 months ago
5 Compelling Reasons to Hire an Eco-Friendly Contractor