Blue & Green holiday cottages showcases beautiful holiday homes from around the UK, and occasionally in Europe, that are available to book through Hoseasons.
To help us keep writing fantastic content like this and if you would like to invest in Blue & Green Tomorrow, then you can register here: http://bit.ly/1y83dzb.
1. The Little House, Calstock – This detached cottage in the grounds of the owner’s property has stunning views across the open countryside and down river. Read more.
2. Winterborne Cottage, Dorset – Peacefully situated away from the road in the heart of rural Dorset’s Hardy country, the property, originally built in 1830, has lovely views and has been immaculately restored. Read more.
3. Wordsworth Cottage, Sockbridge – This charming grade II listed house is situated in the peaceful village of Sockbridge, Cumbria, ideally situated for exploring the northern lakes and fells. Read more.
4. Cairn View, Aviemore – Set on the fringes of Aviemore village, situated within the Cairngorms National Park in the Highlands of Scotland, this is a wonderful location to enjoy the outdoors. Read more.
5. Calbourne Water Mill Eco-House, Newport – Constructed from cedar and larch, these adjacent eco-houses are located within the grounds of Calbourne Water Mill. Read more.
Like our Facebook Page
Solar-Powered Solutions for Lowering City Infrastructure Carbon Footprint
How to Prioritize Sustainability When Studying Abroad
EHS Management is Making the Construction Industry Greener
Best Sustainable Practices in the Construction Industry in 2024
Comparing Renewable Energy: Solar Power, Wind, Hydro & Bio
Maximizing Home Efficiency: The Renewable Way
10 Easy Ways To Make Your Home More Eco-Friendly
Energy Management Mastery: 4 Tips for Green Property Owners
Wonderful Ways to Make Your University Lifestyle Greener
How Construction Companies Can Ensure Sustainable Practices
Insider Tips for an Eco-Friendly Dubai Vacation in 2024
The Coming Social & Environmental Challenges of eCommerce
How You Can Cool Your Home Without Warming the Planet
Polythene Bags and Food Safety: Crucial Role in Food Packaging
Solo Eco-Tourism Misconceptions That Need To Be Debunked
How Can Field Service Companies Reduce Their Carbon Footprint?
5 Tips for Creating a Sustainable Living Space
Embracing Sustainability: 7 Tips for Eco-Friendly Shopping
Crypto Market Makers Are Becoming More Eco-Friendly
Eco-Friendly Benefits of Energy Efficient Mortgages
- Features8 months ago
What is the Eco-Friendliest Option to Wash Your Dishes?
- Environment12 months ago
6 Home Improvements You Can Make to Help the Environment
- Editors Choice11 months ago
7 Tips to Minimize the Negative Impact Businesses Have on the Environment
- Environment12 months ago
The Truth About The Environmental Impact of Dogs