Join UKSIF and expert asset managers to learn more about the risks and opportunities that environmental, social and governance (ESG) factors pose for the long-term success of your clients’ financial futures. Please note this event is only open to financial advisers.
This event will help broaden your understanding of the concept of sustainable and responsible investment, looking beyond the traditional view of this area and highlighting the increasing financial materiality of ESG factors on long-term financial planning. Register here.
Topics under discussion will include the potential investment risks and opportunities posed by climate stability and the future of energy, healthy eating, sustainable food and agriculture, and water.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Appetite for ‘green investments’ is growing but consumers don’t know where to go for advice about sustainable and ethical funds
- Winners and Spinners Report 2015 reveals best-in-class ethical funds but uncovers evidence of ‘greenwash’
- Countdown to Good Money Week: seven days to go
- Countdown to Good Money Week: two weeks to go
- EdenTree win Best Ethical Investment Provider for 7th year running
– Lisa Beauvilain, Head of Sustainability and ESG, Impax Asset Management
– Seb Beloe, Head of Research, WHEB Asset Management
– Neil Brown, SRI Investment Manager, Alliance Trust Investments
– Rebecca Maclean, Responsible Investment Analyst, Standard Life Investments
– Lisa Stonestreet, Programme Director, UKSIF
CPD certificates will be issued to all attendees. Please note this event is only open to financial advisers. This is a free event, but attendees must register in advance.
Brewin Dolphin, The Paragon, The Counterslip, BS1 6BX, Bristol
12 pm – 3.30 pm (a buffet lunch will be served from 12 pm – 1 pm)