At Triodos Bank, we believe that profit doesn’t need to be at the expense of the world’s most pressing environmental problems. That’s why we finance organisations from organic food and farming businesses and pioneering renewable energy enterprises, to recycling companies and nature conservation projects.
The social businesses we finance work to improve and enrich the lives of millions of people; tackling inequality and injustice. And developing strong communities in the process. Triodos Bank’s customers include microfinance banks in developing countries, innovative fair trade enterprises and social housing providers.
Triodos Bank believes that culture is a powerful force for positive change, driving creativity and innovation in business, and providing lasting opportunities for personal development. That’s why we finance entrepreneurs across the creative spectrum, from education and retreat centres, to spiritual groups and artists.
- A Q&A with Simon Howard, Chief Executive of UKSIF
- Vigeo Eiris 2016 UK & Europe Retail Fund Estimates Show Strong Responsible Investment
- The Big Short screening and discussion afternoon
- Robo-investors are Funding Damaging Social and Environmental Activities
- Good Money Week 2016 – 5 Reasons Why Ethical Investment Makes Sense
Good Money Week is the campaign to raise awareness of sustainable, responsible and ethical finance to help people make good money choices. Good Money Week aims to ensure that everyone knows they have sustainable and ethical options when it comes to their financial decisions. Good Money Week takes place this year from 18 to 24 October.