Blue & Green holiday cottages showcases beautiful holiday homes from around the UK, and occasionally in Europe, that are available to book through Hoseasons.
To help us keep writing fantastic content like this and if you would like to invest in Blue & Green Tomorrow, then you can register here: http://bit.ly/1y83dzb.
1. Langland Bay manor, Swansea – Langland Bay Manor is a Grade II listed building, built in the mid 19th century, in the Scottish baronial style. The living room and second bedroom both offer stunning sea views. Read more.
2.Blue Button, Skipton – This detached cottage, one of four, is set along a private drive on the edge of Skipton, the gateway to the Yorkshire Dales National Park. Designed and furnished by an interior architect, it is an ideal place to relax and get away from it all. Read more.
3. Sandpipers, Padstow – The property, which is split over three levels and equipped to a good standard, offers a rare opportunity to stay in this much sought after destination. Read more.
4. The Cottage, The Catch near Stroud – This detached and refurbished period Cotswold stone holiday cottage enjoys a peaceful and picturesque location within the grounds of the owners’ Grade II listed Upper Vatch Mill. Read more.
5. The Heronry, Carlisle – The property stands in a courtyard alongside a grade II listed mill house and is set in three-and-a-half acres of grounds. Completed in 2007, the Heronry looks like a barn in keeping with the surrounding buildings. Read more.
6. Beach Bay Cottage, Isle of Lewis – Beach Bay Cottage is nestled on the edge of the unspoilt white sands of Uig Bay, a National Scenic area and one of the most beautiful beaches on Scotland’s Atlantic coast. Read more.
7. Craigside, Bowness-on-Windermere – Set in landscaped grounds on the wooded slopes above Lake Windermere, Craigside features stunning views and spacious, beautifully appointed rooms to create this wonderful detached holiday home. Read more.
8. High Lowscales Farm, Whicham Valley – The detached, Georgian farmhouse is set in 17 acres and has spectacular views down to the Irish Sea and the Duddon Estuary. Read more.
9. The Old Cart House, Naunton – This stunning and beautifully presented detached barn conversion is approached along a private drive and overlooks the picturesque village of Nauton. A short walk leads to the hearth of the village and the local pub. Read more.