A leading firm in clean energy investment is hosting an invitation-only event during National Ethical Investment Week. The event will explore a future vision with guest speaker Jonathon Porritt CBE, and Ingenious Clean Energy is making a number of invitations available exclusively to Blue & Green Tomorrow readers.
Ingenious Clean Energy, whose director Sebastian Speight featured in our Guide to Limitless Clean Energy, has brought together some of the leading thinkers and most innovative companies to share their vision during an engaging evening. The aim is to prompt ideas for future investment and demonstrate ways to reduce one’s own impact.
The event will include the opportunity for one-to-one discussion with leading industry figures. There will be exhibitors from solar PV, wind, electric vehicle, zero-carbon housing and waste-to-energy companies. Guests will be able to hear how solar technology is transforming lives in Africa, and there will also be a fleet of electric cars for guests to spin around Golden Square.
Spaces are very limited but this promises a unique and inspirational event, so RSVP early to avoid disappointment.
- East Africa’s Largest Solar Plant Begins Operations
- Water For Kids Celebrate Safe Drinking Water For 20 Years
- Post-Brexit Zero Tariff Trade Policy Called For By Textile Trade Coalition
- CITES Temporary Decision To Shut Worldwide Ivory Markets Is A Win For Elephants
- Highest Level Of Protection For African lions As Botswana Minister Backs Convention
Date: Wednesday 17 October 2012
Time: 6.30pm to 9.00pm
Venue: 15 Golden Square, London, W1F 9JG
RSVP: [email protected]