A report has been published by the US government entitled, “Incorporating Renewables into the Electric Grid: Expanding Opportunities for Smart Markets and Energy Storage”.
The report, published in June this year, discusses the technical and economic considerations in renewable integration, the costs involved, and the expanding opportunities for these emerging technologies.
- A Step Towards Change By The Industrial Strategy
- Experts Say Scotland Has Chance To Transform Energy Sector
- ETI Calls For Emphasis On Floating Foundations For Offshore Wind
- Opportunity To Contribute To Smart Energy System Welcomed By UK Power Networks
- Couple Using Almost All The Energy They Generate Thanks To Tesla Powerwall