Operational renewable electricity sites over 0.01 MW, can now be located using an online renewable electricity sites map.
The map indicates operation renewable electricity sites listed on the Department of Energy and Climate Change’s RESTATS Planning Database extract, updated March 2014 and downloaded April 2014.
The map is available to view here: http://ukdataexplorer.com/renewables/. The area of the circles represents installed capacity (maximum power output).
- WWF Scotland Praise New Energy Strategy
- Friends Of The Earth Scotland Respond To Scotland’s Energy Strategy
- ‘Landmark Moment’ For Industry Welcomed By Scottish Renewables
- Cost Of Offshore Wind Farm’s Power Drops 32% In Five Years, Friends Of The Earth Respond
- A Step Towards Change By The Industrial Strategy