Yesterday’s headlines included a call for supermarkets to drop John West tuna if they don’t clean up their act, a selection of famous selfies “turning their noses up” to pig factories and the news that the UK is ideal for carbon dioxide storage. Other stories told of Northern Ireland benefitting from wind farms, the European Investment Bank investing in London’s Thames Tideway Tunnel and a call for the UK cities to clean up their air.
- Applications For German Energy Start Up Award Accepted Until The End Of January
- Campaigners Appeal With EU To Make Food Waste Promise Binding
- 10 things every person can do to prevent climate change
- WWF Scotland Praise New Energy Strategy
- Friends Of The Earth Scotland Respond To Scotland’s Energy Strategy